Jem 777 ruined by music store help - Jemsite
Archived Topics and Common Questions Common topics/questions are archived here. You can reply but not start new threads here. New visitors please search the forum for a question possibly already discussed.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 01-26-2014, 02:43 PM Thread Starter

Exclamation Jem 777 wiring

Hi, I`ve got a problem, after 25 years my Jem 777 vbk had technical problems.
The tone control broke, so I took the Guitar to a music store to fix it. I told them to built in all parts new exapt the pickups. I also told them to build in the original parts. So they ordert parts. They told me the 5 position switch was wrong and they ordert anotherone. After that, they told me the wiring diagram I gave them was wrong( the one I found on the dimarzio webside and the one I found here). They told me there was a contact missing on the 5 position switch.
Now I got the Guitar back and it works but it sounds not like my loved Jem.
I bought the Jem in 1989 new and I never wanted another Guitar. Is there anyone who can send me pictures from the inside of a Jem 777 (vbk), a original wiring diagram and maybe an adress where I can order the original parts (in Germany) or an expert who can fix my Guitar.
I`am sorry my english is a rusty.
Please help me if I got a picture from the original wiring and parts I maybe can got to the store and show it, and I may see if they build in the original parts I payed for.
Thanks
my e-mail adress matthias(at)kiffner.de

Last edited by Kiffner; 01-28-2014 at 04:37 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 01-26-2014, 02:45 PM
Vendor

Re: Jem 777 ruined by music store help

Contact Meinl or Thoman.

Tags
jem 777 vbk

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode