JEM or Prestige - Which do you prefer? - Page 5 - Jemsite
Archived Topics and Common Questions Common topics/questions are archived here. You can reply but not start new threads here. New visitors please search the forum for a question possibly already discussed.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #61 of 65 (permalink) Old 03-30-2009, 05:26 PM

Re: JEM or Prestige - Which do you prefer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IbanezFreak777 View Post
Obviously Prestige is the choice for most cause thats what is sold in the USA.

I got a J Custom and its the nicest guitar. I love it..... Plays like butter and not the salt reduced butter !!
damn, that looks crazy! congrats.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #62 of 65 (permalink) Old 07-27-2009, 09:49 AM

Thumbs up Re: JEM or Prestige - Which do you prefer?

i own a old 1999 jem and an old prestige as well, they both had a wizard 2 necks. in comparason, they felt exactly the same to be completlt honest, but the jem is alot prettier and the pickups suited to the tone of my playing.
i think its all up to personal taste....
post #63 of 65 (permalink) Old 07-27-2009, 09:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem94 View Post
i own a old 1999 jem and an old prestige as well, they both had a wizard 2 necks. in comparason, they felt exactly the same to be completlt honest, but the jem is alot prettier and the pickups suited to the tone of my playing.
i think its all up to personal taste....
oops sorry folks, they both had 1p maple necks...
(correction)
post #64 of 65 (permalink) Old 08-02-2009, 08:59 AM

Re: JEM or Prestige

Quote:
Originally Posted by jemsite View Post
they are both quality axes... about the best you can expect from ibanez RG-style axes. The differences are in the pickup/config and neck shapes primarily... glen
again, the differences are the pickup/config and neck shapes... but I prefer the style and looks of JEM guitars...dburton617

hope i helped!!
post #65 of 65 (permalink) Old 08-04-2009, 05:54 PM

neither rg 570

Tags
alder body , candy apple red , coil tap , coil tapping , dimarzio pickup , dimarzio pickups , dual recto , evo pickups , ibanez catalog , jem neck , kjg wiring mod , mahogany body , monkey grip , neck inlay , neck shape , neck thru , pro edge , signature guitar , standard jem , tone zone , vwh jem

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode