Lo trs swap for edge zero - Jemsite
Archived Topics and Common Questions Common topics/questions are archived here. You can reply but not start new threads here. New visitors please search the forum for a question possibly already discussed.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 07-09-2016, 11:21 AM Thread Starter

Lo trs swap for edge zero

Hi everyone
Bought a rg7420 off eBay, knew from pics it needed some work, turns out it is a 7620 neck and pickups thrown into a 7420 body. It came with a lo trs that I want to swap for the edge zero(spring model)
Has anyone done this and what were your mods, I will plug the holes and redrill the post holes and rout for the trem arm and front and side clearance, but for anyone has the numbers they used for the post inserts that would be great. Cheers
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in