American Idol - Jemsite
Off-topic / Miscellaneous Talk about miscellaneous stuff off-topic and not related to music, guitars or bands. No music, gear or anything guitar related here please.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-27-2009, 09:06 PM Thread Starter

American Idol

So I'm watching tonight because it was in Jacksonville, and my freakin' next door neighbor got a golden ticket to Hollywood. Crazy...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-27-2009, 11:17 PM

Reviews: 12
Red face Re: American Idol

Which guy was it?

We love the show and watch it faithfully...
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-28-2009, 09:34 AM

Re: American Idol

yeah who was it? we watch every episode. it's the only "reality" tv show i watch. might be cool to have a band show or a guitarists show...but it would have to be big! i think they tried it once before but it just didn't work out.....

.....who wants to get their head cut!
post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-28-2009, 10:31 AM

Reviews: 12
Red face Re: American Idol

Yeah for the most part reality television bites...but if there's a chance I can see some music then it's good for me.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-28-2009, 10:46 AM
Banned

i can get away with those talent shows.here in the uk its called the x factor its ok,funny more than anything else.but theres another reality show called big brother,god i hate this show.its just a load of strangers in a house bitching every 5 mins and back stabbing.they have a celebrity version aswell,but 9 times out of 10 there a bunch of nobodys,who most folk have never heard of.yeah a guitar talent show would be class.there is one, the lad that tought me won it in 2000-2001,les cheetham from sunderland,wasnt televised though.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-28-2009, 11:15 AM

Reviews: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxadam View Post
So I'm watching tonight because it was in Jacksonville, and my freakin' next door neighbor got a golden ticket to Hollywood. Crazy...
"da da da...... another one bites the dust"

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode