Go to your desktop, right-click on "My Computer", then click on "Properties". It should tell you what your processor speed is, amount of ram and service pack number, among other things.
Aside from that, by looking at the pictures, the language that was preinstalled for your windows copy is probably not dutch. To determine the language version of Windows XP that you are using, follow these steps:
1. Click Start, and then click Search.
2. Click All files and folders.
3. In the All or part of the file name box, type winver.exe, and then click Search.
4. When the file is located, right-click it, and then click Properties.
5. Click the Version tab.
6. Under Item name, click Language.
The language version information is displayed under Value.
Let me know if you have any questions.