Any ex-military or current military? - Jemsite
Off-topic / Miscellaneous Talk about miscellaneous stuff off-topic and not related to music, guitars or bands. No music, gear or anything guitar related here please.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 66 (permalink) Old 12-09-2008, 08:23 PM Thread Starter

UPDATE. Any ex-military or current military?

My brother recently recorded some video at an airshow.
After several people contacted him to review his video, he found some pretty weird stuff on it, that was also taken by other people at the same show.

Looks like now a TV station wants to use his video for a story.

He videotaped something that is moving at an incredible speed that is several miles out and passes over the crowd and noone notices it and it does not make a sound.

It wasn't until reviewing his videos that it was noticed.
I would love for some of you ex military guys to review the video and tell me what you think. Please PM me so I can email it to you.

Last edited by michblanch; 12-18-2008 at 10:12 AM. Reason: ,
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 66 (permalink) Old 12-09-2008, 08:34 PM

Re: Any ex-military or current military?

Hey Mich, I'm in, but I'm on the ground side, not the air side so I wouldn't be any more help than the average guy.

I will say this though. While I was training out in the Mojave desert a few years ago, at night, I saw some things in the sky doing things that I am absolutely positive should not be possible. Without a doubt. Things moving at speeds and cutting back at such intense angles, at those speeds, without ever slowing down a bit. And not even a sound coming from them. Now, I'm no conspiracy theorist, I figured it was either some super classified stuff that only those 'in the know' have ever seen, or we are just basically a tv show for aliens. I grabbed a few of the guys and they saw it too and we were all completely dumbfounded. Sat there and watched them doing things for 15 - 20 minutes, never seen anything like it in my life.
post #3 of 66 (permalink) Old 12-09-2008, 08:39 PM

I am heading into the military and know some guys in it now and some that have gotten out.

There was a UFO sighting in Stephenville TX awhile ago and quite a few people saw it. The paper said that the military had NOT been conducting any flights or training missions in the area and the newspaper then printed a retraction the day after that to say that the military HAD been testing the area.

It was a pretty big case and they did a show over it on discovery. I have never been one to believe in things like that but it does seem suspicious.

anyways that is cool that your brother caught something on film.
post #4 of 66 (permalink) Old 12-09-2008, 08:42 PM Thread Starter

Thanks for the reply Gilky. I knew you'd post.

The TV station is trying to get ahold of other videos as well as reviewing their own from the airshow.

I know this all sounds crazy, but this is some of the weirdest video I have ever seen. I have shown it to around 15 people and each of them have been perplexed.
I know this sounds bad, but if it weren't from my brother, I would just discard the whole matter.
post #5 of 66 (permalink) Old 12-09-2008, 09:30 PM

I'm in the same boat as Gilky, former Marine from a ground-based unit. You need to get ahold of some Air Force folks but anybody who knows anything won't talk about it.

I've been to trainings same place Gilky mentions, but I ain't seen no UFOs.
post #6 of 66 (permalink) Old 12-09-2008, 09:37 PM

The only possible thing we could come up with is that it was some type of craft that used magnetism for propulsion. They basically appeared to be 'slipping and sliding' around in the sky for lack of a better term, but it was definitely controlled. Moving realllly fast, but out of nowhere would cut back at these amazingly acute angles without slowing down at all, it was really impressive to see. I really believe it was some kind of experimental stuff being tested. Where we were training (CAX) in the Mojave is about the same size as Delaware so it would be a great place to test stuff like this. I've said too much
post #7 of 66 (permalink) Old 12-10-2008, 12:13 AM
MFB

Mich, my brother is a Crew Chief on Blackhawks do you want me to e-mail it to him and take a look at it?
post #8 of 66 (permalink) Old 12-10-2008, 07:06 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFB View Post
Mich, my brother is a Crew Chief on Blackhawks do you want me to e-mail it to him and take a look at it?
I'd love for you to do that. Please PM me with your email.
post #9 of 66 (permalink) Old 12-10-2008, 10:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GilkyBear View Post
Hey Mich, I'm in, but I'm on the ground side, not the air side so I wouldn't be any more help than the average guy.

I will say this though. While I was training out in the Mojave desert a few years ago, at night, I saw some things in the sky doing things that I am absolutely positive should not be possible. Without a doubt. Things moving at speeds and cutting back at such intense angles, at those speeds, without ever slowing down a bit. And not even a sound coming from them. Now, I'm no conspiracy theorist, I figured it was either some super classified stuff that only those 'in the know' have ever seen, or we are just basically a tv show for aliens. I grabbed a few of the guys and they saw it too and we were all completely dumbfounded. Sat there and watched them doing things for 15 - 20 minutes, never seen anything like it in my life.
where in the Mohave? my grandparents live in the Mohave in a classified no fly zone for a secret air force base in the mountains, some cool and very strange stuff flies about 30-45 feet over there house daily
post #10 of 66 (permalink) Old 12-10-2008, 02:51 PM

Reviews: 1

I've always enjoyed a good UFO video, but most are faked.
With what Gilky described, I can envision the occupants baing slammed around and the craft reacting to their physical torment, so the try to over-correct and the craft punishes them for a boneheaded move.

Kinda like trying to teach your girlfriend to drive a manual trans for the 1st time...
bammbamm is online  
post #11 of 66 (permalink) Old 12-10-2008, 03:51 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bammbamm View Post
I've always enjoyed a good UFO video, but most are faked.
With what Gilky described, I can envision the occupants baing slammed around and the craft reacting to their physical torment, so the try to over-correct and the craft punishes them for a boneheaded move.

Kinda like trying to teach your girlfriend to drive a manual trans for the 1st time...
LOL. I am not into UFO stuff, movies or videos. If it weren't for my brother sending me the video and for a TV station taking interest in it, because his video corrolates with other people he didn't know, I wouldn't beleive any of it.

I am not saying that there aren't things out there that we don't know about. I am just saying, that not once has an Alien helped me pay my bills or even helped me get some new gear.
post #12 of 66 (permalink) Old 12-10-2008, 04:37 PM

Reviews: 1

I did get to see a drone when I was stationed at Ft. Bliss in El Paso.
El Paso is an air defense training site, so they used drones to practice targeting.
Pretty cool stuff. no UFO's though, sadly.
bammbamm is online  
post #13 of 66 (permalink) Old 12-10-2008, 05:56 PM

Man, I would love to see this video.
post #14 of 66 (permalink) Old 12-10-2008, 06:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrjakob69 View Post
where in the Mohave? my grandparents live in the Mohave in a classified no fly zone for a secret air force base in the mountains, some cool and very strange stuff flies about 30-45 feet over there house daily
Marine Air Ground Combat Center, 29 Palms. Going there again next month actually.
post #15 of 66 (permalink) Old 12-10-2008, 08:41 PM

thanks for sharing the video with me michael

really impressive footage

there's definetely something there, and the fact that it appears twice makes it very convincing!

i can only imagine how it would look like if it was captured with a super high speed camera!

shocking stuff

thanks again

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Similar Searches

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode