Aqua Teen Hunger Force - Jemsite
Off-topic / Miscellaneous Talk about miscellaneous stuff off-topic and not related to music, guitars or bands. No music, gear or anything guitar related here please.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-19-2004, 07:41 PM Thread Starter

Aqua Teen Hunger Force

I'm a huge fan of this show...I've seen nearly ever episode out there and I can't get enough of it. Carl is easily my favorite character.

Anyone else watch this show?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-19-2004, 08:05 PM

Hell yea! I caught it once and then immediately ran out and bought the season 1 and 2 boxed sets. Great show, and I agree- Carl is the best. Well, and those guys from Jupiter (not the Moon guys). Hmm... I wonder if Rich Harris is anything like Carl...

Carl does have the best lines though:
"Hey- I got come crabs here if you want 'em. I don't know if they're Alaskan King but they feel friggin' huge!"
"I'm gonna be fartin' blood tonight."

-Ben
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-19-2004, 08:13 PM

"Where's my whiskey? I'm 'bout to get tore up!" - Meatwad
post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-20-2004, 12:03 AM Thread Starter

The guys you were referring to were the Plutonians, which are also great. My favorite line, coming from Oglethrope:

"Oh would you? Please save us? From all zee money?"

And one of my favorite Carl lines:

"Yeah, I saw this thing plugged into my house, and I saw your house was lit up like the freakin' sun. So I put two and two together and decided that...you're pissin' me off."

Good Mooninite quote:

Frylock: "Don't drape that towel on my computer!"
Err: "I'm gonna!"

Man, I could go on and on with this stuff.
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-13-2005, 04:57 AM
Banned

Re: Aqua Teen Hunger Force

favorite meatwad quotes "how 'bout a give you a twist of gouge your motha ****** eyes out"

"them some good jelly beans man"

favorite carl quote "chopsticks? no thankyou. we didn't become the greatest nation in the world to eat with sticks, we eat with forks...........but those are all the way in the kitchen, so......I'll just eat with my hands"

favorite mooninites quote "I hope they can see this, I'm doing it as hard as I can"
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-13-2005, 09:23 AM

Carl and the other guys were my favorite character at first but after awhile Shake is the one I really enjoy. "Its a vampire bus!"
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-13-2005, 11:49 PM

I really enjoy meatwad, because out of all the accents i can do, i could never do meatwad's
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-14-2005, 12:26 AM

shake rules \m/

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode