Bad bad happening:( - Jemsite
Off-topic / Miscellaneous Talk about miscellaneous stuff off-topic and not related to music, guitars or bands. No music, gear or anything guitar related here please.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 73 (permalink) Old 10-26-2007, 06:50 AM Thread Starter

Unhappy Bad bad happening:(

Hi family

:O(

My friend, roomie and bass player Marcus rolled his truck at high speed today. My other friend Steve was in the truck with him (thankfully Steve's just got minor injuries - he was wearing a seatbelt) He doesn't know how they are alive. I guess it rolled like 8 times. Marcus fell out and was hanging half in and half out of the truck (no seatbelt / open window) It rolled on him twice and then ended up on top of him He's in the hospital with multiple broken bones and contusions. I guess his bladder gave and he basically pee'd blood

They won't let anyone in to see him.

What really sux also is that lately him and I have just been not seeing eye to eye and just yesterday we got into a big disagreement / argument. It sorta came to blows (how stupid) and I had to defend myself. I kicked him out of my house and out of the band. I was ready to totally disown him, but this has made me realize that I do really care about the guy and he's a brother.

We've been through happy, sad and life and death situations together. But I don't think he knows that I really care after what's been going on because I didn't tell him. Now I wonder if I'll ever get the chance

Please my friends, if you need to make amends with someone, or tell them that you do care and love them. (whether it family or friend) Please do it! TELL THEM! Because you never know if you may not get the chance to do so!! This really SUX!

sorry If I'm rambling. My brain is very frazzled.

This is Marcus, my friend and brother Your prayers and good vibes are beyond appreciated.

Thanks ya'll!! You are family and you all RULE!!!!!! totally!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 73 (permalink) Old 10-26-2007, 07:02 AM

Re: Bad bad happening:(

hey man,

brothers fight, fact. Try not to beat yourself up too much about it. I'm sure deep down he knows how you feel because, as much as brothers do fight, they always have each others backs when it all goes down. This is something I am sure he knows.

When he pulls through you can tell him Jemsters from all over the globe were sending him good vibes and support.

Take it easy mate, keep us updated
post #3 of 73 (permalink) Old 10-26-2007, 07:04 AM

So sorry to hear this Jim. I am sure he probably feels the same way about you. We all do and say stuff in the heat of the moment that we sometimes wish we could take back. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and him. Please keep us posted.
post #4 of 73 (permalink) Old 10-26-2007, 07:11 AM

That's tragic...You are right life is too short and we never know what's around the corner.
Remember though that it's the nature of who we are as humans that we argue and fall out with each other and as the other guys have said don't beat yourself up about it if the worst comes to the worst.I'm sure your friend knows how you feel.
Best wishes and I hope he pulls through
Take care
Rob
post #5 of 73 (permalink) Old 10-26-2007, 07:13 AM

Hey Jim,

Sorry about this news...Mojo and prayers heading your way...Hang in there

Kevin
post #6 of 73 (permalink) Old 10-26-2007, 07:34 AM

Jim, terrible news, we will all be pulling for him.
post #7 of 73 (permalink) Old 10-26-2007, 07:45 AM

Jim,
i'm so sorry about this bad news. I can understand your emotions now. I hope he will pull through you will make an amend. Disagreement is a normal ocurrence between friends and you couldn't know that such an accident would happen. Everybody needs a little bit time after an arguing to think about.
I'll pray for a good end.
Take care
Wolfi
post #8 of 73 (permalink) Old 10-26-2007, 07:59 AM

Sorry to hear, Jim. Arguments are not worth losing a good friend over, so I hope that it's not too late to repair your friendship. Best wishes.
post #9 of 73 (permalink) Old 10-26-2007, 08:01 AM
Banned

sorry to hear that jim.your a nice guy im sure your mate holds no grudges.lets just hope hes gets well soon.regards rob
post #10 of 73 (permalink) Old 10-26-2007, 08:04 AM

Sorry to hear about the bad news. I hope he manages to pull through and make a hasty recovery.
post #11 of 73 (permalink) Old 10-26-2007, 08:07 AM

Reviews: 1

It's times like this that show how petty internal fighting can be.
If I recall from pics you've posted, you've been playing with those guys for years and years.

Sometimes the fight or disagreement seems to really fill your whole life and you lose sight of the big picture....then something like this happens and you get shocked back into the proper perspective.

I hope he comes through - it would really suck for you if you were not allowed to tell him you're sorry.

I lost a dear friend in the middle of a fight and to the day I die - I will regret it. I'll never make it right. Never.

-jemaholic
post #12 of 73 (permalink) Old 10-26-2007, 08:12 AM

Reviews: 18

Sorry to hear that Jim. These situations are never easy to deal with, especially when you want to tell the person so much. My prayers are with you and I hope that the hospital lets people in to see him soon (perhaps his family?).

I hope everything works out.

Jimmy
post #13 of 73 (permalink) Old 10-26-2007, 08:18 AM

My thoughts are with you. Don't let guilt get to you. I'm sure Marcus knows the truth.
post #14 of 73 (permalink) Old 10-26-2007, 08:20 AM Thread Starter

aww thanks you guys!!! You RULE!!! Do you know that??

Quote:
Originally Posted by jemaholic View Post
I lost a dear friend in the middle of a fight and to the day I die - I will regret it. I'll never make it right. Never.
sorry to hear my friend

and that is exactly what I'm worried about. He's still not conscious

I want to be able to make it right!!! Timing really sux sometimes

You know, I couldn't ask for a better and more caring family than I have right here

I can talk to you all about anything. Thanks for that

Sorry if I'm being a total dork.
post #15 of 73 (permalink) Old 10-26-2007, 08:50 AM
Banned

dork noooooo.your a top man jim helped me out loads of times.if i could help you out any way shape or form i would.im sure all the guys here would aswell.chin up jim.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Similar Searches

People searched for this, also searched for these:

crate amps what is happening
what is happening with harmony-central offline

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode