BLOODY CHAVS! - Jemsite
Off-topic / Miscellaneous Talk about miscellaneous stuff off-topic and not related to music, guitars or bands. No music, gear or anything guitar related here please.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 42 (permalink) Old 06-19-2008, 03:15 PM Thread Starter

Angry BLOODY CHAVS!

Whats wrong with some people?
Me and a few mates were skating around town when four Chavs in a car pass by, roll down the windows and spit in our ****ing faces!
I swear this country is turning into a crap hole.
Anyway rant over lol
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 42 (permalink) Old 06-19-2008, 03:31 PM

Re: BLOODY CHAVS!

Oi! Them's Burberry caps is mine'ses, ye d*ckhead.
Got any crystal meth?

What's going to be really hysterical is when these ******s grow up and become working adults...the one's that get that far, anyway.

England is starting to look and feel like A Clockwork Orange, from what I understand.

Edit...
Really? T055ER is a censored word? Wow...

Last edited by chaos731; 06-19-2008 at 03:33 PM. Reason: Additional comment...
post #3 of 42 (permalink) Old 06-19-2008, 03:35 PM Thread Starter

post #4 of 42 (permalink) Old 06-19-2008, 05:01 PM

Where does the word "chav" come from? Is it short for something?

NVM: Found out...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chav

If only they came to Orange Mound here in Memphis. They would think twice about their appearance and the way they act.
post #5 of 42 (permalink) Old 06-19-2008, 05:30 PM

Are you the new guy in town???? As i'm sure your location has changed??

Don't let the w*nkers get ya down. I agree this countries becoming a cesspit of sh*t

But there are still one or two good people around
post #6 of 42 (permalink) Old 06-19-2008, 06:16 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy7jem View Post
Are you the new guy in town???? As i'm sure your location has changed??

Don't let the w*nkers get ya down. I agree this countries becoming a cesspit of sh*t

But there are still one or two good people around
Yeah, i moved in about 2 months ago,

What i don't get is that they were about 18 - 19 and they did this to a group of 13 year olds :S
post #7 of 42 (permalink) Old 06-19-2008, 06:29 PM

What this world needs is a few more rednecks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBPmc7JdneY
post #8 of 42 (permalink) Old 06-19-2008, 06:31 PM Thread Starter

0:23
Cool avatar cosmic!
post #9 of 42 (permalink) Old 06-19-2008, 06:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex10 View Post
Yeah, i moved in about 2 months ago,

What i don't get is that they were about 18 - 19 and they did this to a group of 13 year olds :S
Because they are pussies and if they did it to someone who was their age or older they would've gotten the sht kicked out of them.
post #10 of 42 (permalink) Old 06-19-2008, 07:22 PM

Yeah I know what you mean bout chavs, once me and my mates (15 year olds) were chased my 20 year olds chavs in a car too my house. Only to then throw plant pots at my door and threaten to stabs us...God help this country in 10 or so years time.....
post #11 of 42 (permalink) Old 01-30-2009, 06:41 PM

I heard that "chav" stood for "Council housed and violent," but I'm sure that someone just made that up.
post #12 of 42 (permalink) Old 01-30-2009, 06:55 PM

I live in Chatham so you may have an idea of how I feel towards Chavs. Just ignore them. They're harmless really, hence always threatening to "do you in" but won't move an inch near you unless they're in large numbers. Usually because they're far too mashed to risk their health in a public brawl.

They can be an incredible source of comedy in rare cases though. There's one lad who I see hanging outside the Blockbuster near me, he comes out with some comedy gold when trying to get hold of weed/alcohol.
post #13 of 42 (permalink) Old 01-30-2009, 07:56 PM

harmless until there's lots of them - yes and then they'll beat you half to death on the street just to show eachother how 'hard' they are. I got kicked half to death by a big group of them in Mansfield, Notts one night a couple of years ago. My mate who i was with can fight like a mother ****er so he was able to stay on his feet and give them some back but i got clouted from behind by something that split my head open (so not a bare fist) then another one kicked me in the face as i fell to ground (we'd just rolled out of a club so we were pissed up), the kick knocked me clean out and i got a few boots in the ribs as i lay unconscious. Nearby police chased them off (there is always a strong police presence in Mansfield at night).

Consider this;

We hadn't said a ****ing word to any of them - we were waiting by the roadside for my brother to pick us up then realised we'd been surrounded and one of the taller ones was mouthing off at us for some reason.

They were all wearing adidas trousers, hoodies and trainers and it was about 1:00am so they weren't out clubbing, they were just out looking for some unlucky drunk people on their way home to outnumber and start a fight with.

Total ****ing scum bags - England, i can't stand the place. The politics and the state of the country drive me insane.

My family emigrated and we took all our money, skills and qualifications with us for the benefit of New Zealand just like thousands of others like us. What will be left when every skilled tax paying, law abiding family is gone and only the benefit leaching scum are left?
post #14 of 42 (permalink) Old 01-30-2009, 08:12 PM

Reviews: 21

Chavs? What a great term! We have plenty of guys like this here. Are they like the guys from the Poser Mobile commercials?
post #15 of 42 (permalink) Old 01-30-2009, 09:29 PM

If you were here in the States, you could just pop a cap in their asses.
All the kids here are packing these days.

The Metric System has really caught on here in the States. All the kids these days carry 9Milimeters. I remember in the old days everyone carried 38's, 25's and 45's.
Crazy kids with their dang Glocks and Baretta's. I really miss the days of Smith and Wesson.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode