Ibanez JEM Forum banner
5K views 48 replies 9 participants last post by  FloridaNative 
#1 ·
I've seen all kinds of threads in the Off topic section about what to do about headaches or exercise recommendations and the awesome community here always jumps in and offers support and advice.

My question, is what do you all do when you've got the blues and how do you make yourself feel better? Thanks to all who reply.

#8 ·
LOL You guys are great! Really great! You're always good for a smile. :) Ay, I was playing my guitar earlier and toying around with this melody I've been playing with for the past few weeks, but the song is so damn depressing that it makes me feel worse! lol It's like that scene in Spinal Tap where Nigel talks about the minor chords that make people weep instantly! lol

Cid, I'm flattered really that you would ahem "offer your services", but I know a 6'3 Dominican in the Miami area that would kick my @ss if I went anywhere near Chicago! ;) I don't think your imaginary wife would take too kindly to it either. ;)

Any other suggestions?

#10 ·
LOL You guys are great! Really great! You're always good for a smile. :) Ay, I was playing my guitar earlier and toying around with this melody I've been playing with for the past few weeks, but the song is so damn depressing that it makes me feel worse! lol It's like that scene in Spinal Tap where Nigel talks about the minor chords that make people weep instantly! lol
These aren't the suggestions for you, yet you're bringing in a scene where the main title of the music was Lick my Love Pump? Pardon the irony (and humor at your expense, lol)...

#19 ·
I love Stevie Ray. I was actually listening to him and Hendrix just yesterday. Yesterday was my blues day, but it still didn't help much. The music affects me so much emotionally that it just makes me sadder. Normally when I get sad I can just go out for a run and I feel better, but even that isn't helping this time. Maybe I need to see if I can find some midgets. ;)

#37 · (Edited)
I've seen all kinds of threads in the Off topic section about what to do about headaches or exercise recommendations and the awesome community here always jumps in and offers support and advice.

My question, is what do you all do when you've got the blues and how do you make yourself feel better? Thanks to all who reply.
I kick myself in the behind, telling myself that sitting around moping isn't going to change anything. Then I set out to change whatever the reason is that I'm depressed.

Music helps to vent emotions aswell.

Alwin

#47 · (Edited)
I like how you guys just totally hijacked my thread!! lol I don't think that's really Bill Cosby in that first link though. Granted, I'm on a lap top right now with sh1tty lap top speakers, but that didn't sound anything like the Cos to me. The second one did though. Ay, I don't usually watch tv much, but I did happen to catch part of a Simpsons show this week where Homer becomes Lisa's soccer coach and she is accused of flopping and Ronaldo comes up and tells her how he knows all about flopping and she was definitely doing it. I almost died laughing. Then Lisa gets all p1ssed off at Homer for giving her a red card and so Homer tries to make ammends with a documentary video from the BBC and Canal Plus. LMAO! Too friggin funny. hehehehehe

edit: I found the link.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.