Britney who ? - Jemsite
Off-topic / Miscellaneous Talk about miscellaneous stuff off-topic and not related to music, guitars or bands. No music, gear or anything guitar related here please.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 53 (permalink) Old 01-05-2008, 04:10 AM Thread Starter

Reviews: 25
Britney who ?

Why is it that most of us who work tough jobs, make standard or above wages, and deal with everyday life and struggles, aswell as or weight issues and bad habits, tend to cope with all of lifes missiles.

But someone like BS who has all the money in the world and help from everyone around her and it seems she can't even spread some vegemite on toast....

Stupid bitch has gone and lost the right to see her children. How f__king dumb is she. She must be the most stupid person in the world.

I have no sympathy for her whatsover,, shes a "scrag"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 53 (permalink) Old 01-05-2008, 04:14 AM

Re: Britney who ?

I think she is just picking up where Anna Nicole Smith left off.
post #3 of 53 (permalink) Old 01-05-2008, 05:12 AM

lol...I wondered how long it would be before this was posted.

It just goes to show ya, fame + fortune at too young an age = wreckage

In her defense, she just never had time to grow up. Her younger life was never anything other than people making big bucks off of her and commanding her every move! It's no surprise she rebelled

I feel for the child stars.............
post #4 of 53 (permalink) Old 01-05-2008, 05:37 AM

Yep, another victim of the corporate music industry. The idiots are the ones who have let their "Britney" cash machine fall apart.
post #5 of 53 (permalink) Old 01-05-2008, 06:43 AM

Reviews: 16

What is this I'm hearing from you all?!?!?!?! She's my inspiration and who I want to be eventually. She's just getting a tough time from her stupid ex-husband. That's really the only mistake she's made. If it weren't for that she wouldn't have any problems right now. She's awesome and so is her sister. They both great roll models for any young girl!

post #6 of 53 (permalink) Old 01-05-2008, 06:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Algiman View Post
Yep, another victim of the corporate music industry. The idiots are the ones who have let their "Britney" cash machine fall apart.
+1

it shouldn't be Britney who people pour scorn upon, that should be saved for her 'advisors' who've sat back and let this happen to her.
post #7 of 53 (permalink) Old 01-05-2008, 07:27 AM

Ah yes, how can anyone possibly be held responsible for their own actions? Yes, she has been milked as a cash cow, yes she is a victim of the 'Michael Jackson' affect of being surrounded by idiots who only tell you what will keep the cash flowing. But at some point, an adult is responsible for their own actions. Period. We all live and die by the decisions we make.
post #8 of 53 (permalink) Old 01-05-2008, 08:13 AM

"Leave Britney alone!!!!" -youtube member

But seriously, +1 to what Gilk said.
post #9 of 53 (permalink) Old 01-05-2008, 08:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJEMMER777 View Post
I wanna feel the child stars.............
BAAAD JJEMMER!
post #10 of 53 (permalink) Old 01-05-2008, 08:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GilkyBear View Post
But at some point, an adult is responsible for their own actions.
I would suggest that the evidence shows she isn't an adult. By age yes, by maturity most definitely not!

Last edited by Algiman; 01-05-2008 at 08:26 AM.
post #11 of 53 (permalink) Old 01-05-2008, 08:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GilkyBear View Post
Ah yes, how can anyone possibly be held responsible for their own actions? Yes, she has been milked as a cash cow, yes she is a victim of the 'Michael Jackson' affect of being surrounded by idiots who only tell you what will keep the cash flowing. But at some point, an adult is responsible for their own actions. Period. We all live and die by the decisions we make.
I totally agree Gilky, but adults come to make decisions through a mix of, but not exclusively, life experience, the environment they live in, the opinions and or experiences of others that they hear and see, experiencing their own mistakes and success etc

Like you said, if you've been surrounded by idiots and 'yes men' almost all of your life how could anyone be expected to make level headed and adult decisions and life choices.

I'm not advocating what she get's up to is correct but I see it as we base our opinions of her from (our own) ordinary life when her life has been far from ordinary.

That's my take on it all, anyway!
post #12 of 53 (permalink) Old 01-05-2008, 08:53 AM

Reviews: 10

spoilt brat, attention seeking druggie, washed up has been ... comes to mind

nah but really shes an adult now with children, she needs to take a step back and think, hmm things arnt so bad, i have two healthy kids a fantastic house with no money worries whatsoever, time I act responsible and as money issues arn't a problem i'll be there for my kids all the time.

But no she shaves her head, goes nuts on drugs and makes an arse of herself all the time. Keep the kids away from her till she sees sense and is mentally back in shape before she can see them again. grow up britters!!! (not that she's reading this? is she? if so whats your boob size now? )
post #13 of 53 (permalink) Old 01-05-2008, 09:05 AM

She isn't worth this discussion.
post #14 of 53 (permalink) Old 01-05-2008, 09:09 AM Thread Starter

Reviews: 25

"give me give me" "more"

I don't care what that song really means, i just can't believe she agreed to do that song !!!!!!
post #15 of 53 (permalink) Old 01-05-2008, 09:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TequilaKing View Post
I totally agree Gilky, but adults come to make decisions through a mix of, but not exclusively, life experience, the environment they live in, the opinions and or experiences of others that they hear and see, experiencing their own mistakes and success etc

Like you said, if you've been surrounded by idiots and 'yes men' almost all of your life how could anyone be expected to make level headed and adult decisions and life choices.

I'm not advocating what she get's up to is correct but I see it as we base our opinions of her from (our own) ordinary life when her life has been far from ordinary.

That's my take on it all, anyway!
Yeah, I agree, that's what I meant by the 'Michael Jackson' syndrome comment, but I guess now she's finally getting that life experience she's been lacking...

Tags
jason becker

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode