calling dannymills..! - Jemsite
Off-topic / Miscellaneous Talk about miscellaneous stuff off-topic and not related to music, guitars or bands. No music, gear or anything guitar related here please.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-21-2007, 03:44 PM Thread Starter

calling dannymills..!

Has anyone been able to get ahold of him? I've PM'ed, emailed, and tried to IM him, but I've got no response. It says on his profile that he has been active, yet he hasn't replied to my PM. He currently owes me 3 EMG pickups. He was meant to send 40 + 2 DiMarzios as a swap for my EMGs, but he apparently has been unable to get them installed properly. Since asking for him to send the EMGs back, I have seen neither head nor tail of him. This swap has been going on for months (literally half a year or more) because I have been lenient with his difficulties/excuses for not completing the deal. I'm getting rather annoyed now, to say the least.

Any one that can contact him (Glen or mods if you can?) please do. I would very much appreciate it.

Thanks guys.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-21-2007, 04:05 PM

Re: calling dannymills..!

Hmmm.....maybe you spelled EMG wrong and he took offense

hehe!

I'll try to contact as well.

Rock on ~Mario~
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-21-2007, 04:08 PM

Well he was trying to tell me to buy a Studio Les Paul on here the other night so he's been around

I had a similar thing with him ignoring me on a deal but fortunately he didn't have anything of mine, though he DID come clean as to why, so give him this chance at least to put things right and I'm sure he will.

No excuse for that kind of thing though.
post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-21-2007, 04:13 PM

Here ya go ~Mario!! Words from the horses mouth

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannymills
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJEMMER777
Hi Danny. Mylo is looking for ya!!

But I'm guessing you know that

You've been around, so please contact him and give him a little "Piece of Mind" will ya???
Oh god, sure - sorry!

Life's been so hectic with uni n' all, and the pickups are at home, so I'll have to get my parents to send them.

Will do - don't worry!
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-21-2007, 06:58 PM Thread Starter

Wahey, thanks guys. Jim you rock, but you *already* knew that didn't you?

Well, at least my HM will have some pickups soon. Granted, they're the ones I took out in the first place but I'll finally have a fully functional guitar.

Thanks Jim and Ibanez249! Mucho appreciated.

Tags
les paul

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode