Chris Benoit WTF? - Jemsite
Off-topic / Miscellaneous Talk about miscellaneous stuff off-topic and not related to music, guitars or bands. No music, gear or anything guitar related here please.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 80 (permalink) Old 06-26-2007, 03:43 PM Thread Starter

Chris Benoit WTF?

I am suprised no one has posted yet about him killing his family.

I am stunned that this guy strangeled his wife and smothered his own 7 year old son. How truly messed up are you to hurt you own child?
I think this is one of the sickest stories I have ever heard.

I understand people saying Rest in Peace Chris Benoit, I hope he found peace for his demons, but he was a sick cowardly person.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 80 (permalink) Old 06-26-2007, 03:45 PM

Re: Chris Benoit WTF?

Yeah, police say they found a steel chair with blood on it at the scene.
post #3 of 80 (permalink) Old 06-26-2007, 03:50 PM
site founder 0% owner

Reviews: 1

it's sad but it's no big surprise coming from a 'roided out imbicile worshiped by brain-dead WWF viewers with the attention span of a toddler.

feel sad for the little one (the wife was in the biz which qualifies her as a jacka$$) and their family (he has other kids) ... glen
post #4 of 80 (permalink) Old 06-26-2007, 03:52 PM

Don't hold your punches Glen !!

You're on the money though
post #5 of 80 (permalink) Old 06-26-2007, 03:53 PM

Wow Glen.
post #6 of 80 (permalink) Old 06-26-2007, 04:14 PM

Reviews: 16

Easy on the wrestling people, please. I know a number of them, Chris included. However, I'm as shocked as anyone to hear about this. My heart literally dropped when when I saw it on CNN.com.
post #7 of 80 (permalink) Old 06-26-2007, 05:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jemsite View Post
it's sad but it's no big surprise coming from a 'roided out imbicile worshiped by brain-dead WWF viewers with the attention span of a toddler.
Wow, took the words right out of my mouth...
post #8 of 80 (permalink) Old 06-26-2007, 06:11 PM

I'm with Glen.
This whole lifestyle is not conducive to healthy family life. It's remenicent of the Pam Anderson/Tommy Tree-root ordeal. These people belong in double-wides...
post #9 of 80 (permalink) Old 06-26-2007, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by michblanch View Post
I am suprised no one has posted yet about him killing his family.
I'm not.

Im sure it was the talk of the playground, but Jemsite's user list is mostly made up of adults, I havent a clue who Chris Benoit is, no more than i'd know who the guy inside Barney the Dinosaurs suit is.

My sympathies go out to anyone who has suffered or died but no more so than to any of the millions of strangers who die every day.
post #10 of 80 (permalink) Old 06-26-2007, 06:57 PM

wow. Some pretty callous comments here. Whether or not you like wrestling or not should not be the issue. The issue is real people were hurt and killed by some one they loved and trusted. That is sad, and it’s too bad.

As far as Glen’s comment, “it's sad but it's no big surprise coming from a 'roided out imbicile worshiped by brain-dead WWF viewers with the attention span of a toddler. feel sad for the little one (the wife was in the biz which qualifies her as a jacka$$) and their family (he has other kids) ... glen”

What does wrestling have to do with it? What about the police officer, from Ohio, I believe, that shot and killed his 9-month pregnant girlfriend in front of their young son, because he did not want another child? The police were tipped when the young boy said things like,” mommy got rolled up in the rug” Was he a “..'roided out imbicile’ too? The fact that Mr. Benoit was a wrestler has NOTHING to do with it; he could have all sorts of degrees, etc for all you know. It shocks and saddens me that some people could say such things about such a horrible thing happened to a fellow group of human beings.
post #11 of 80 (permalink) Old 06-26-2007, 06:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by voodoo_child View Post
I'm not.

Im sure it was the talk of the playground, but Jemsite's user list is mostly made up of adults, I havent a clue who Chris Benoit is, no more than i'd know who the guy inside Barney the Dinosaurs suit is.

My sympathies go out to anyone who has suffered or died but no more so than to any of the millions of strangers who die every day.
Just ike many people over here would have no idea who any of Europe's, or GB, football stars are
post #12 of 80 (permalink) Old 06-26-2007, 09:11 PM

Reviews: 16

If some of you knew these wrestlers you wouldn't say such things. For the most part they are all one big family, and mostly everyone is very personable and friendly. Everyone I've met, and I've met alot of them in a previous job, has been nothing but nice and friendly. They may look like crazies on TV, but that's their role. It's a totally different situation in real life.
post #13 of 80 (permalink) Old 06-26-2007, 09:13 PM

That's terribly sad...
post #14 of 80 (permalink) Old 06-26-2007, 09:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by courtney2018 View Post

They may look like crazies on TV, but that's their role. It's a totally different situation in real life.
Sadly, that does not appear to be the case here....
post #15 of 80 (permalink) Old 06-26-2007, 09:19 PM
site founder 0% owner

seems to me he was "crazier" in "real life" than on TV.

the industry (ie. vince) is a joke... what does knowing them have to do with the fact these are lifelong steriod abusers and "fake athletes turned entertainers" (to avoid litigation). every aspect of their life is fake.

the sad part is that young boys in america idolize such trash & their parents buy their merchandise but whatever.

you're never gonna convice us some roided up jacka$$ is a good guy after he strangled his OWN 7 YEAR OLD along with the mother... glen

Tags
ibanez guitars

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode