Conspiracy or Crap? - (You decide) - Jemsite
Off-topic / Miscellaneous Talk about miscellaneous stuff off-topic and not related to music, guitars or bands. No music, gear or anything guitar related here please.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 34 (permalink) Old 03-12-2006, 01:14 AM Thread Starter

Question Conspiracy or Crap? - (You decide)

I was surff'n the web when I come across this site page, in it there was some things I didn't know & I'm sure some of the high minded Jemsite bro's will find this stuff most intresting as I have,
I can't go into detail about it because of the rules on Jemsite, so when you post a reply please follow & conform to Jemsite rules & regulations,
(we don't need problems here for glen ok bro's! -Yes it's that sort of topic!)

So bro's with a high (IQ) give some insight to your views on this Strange matter & again please follow the Jemsite rule's as I have in this Thread so post nothing that will brake any rules on Jemsite!

http:/www.conspiracyarchive.com/NWO/Hollywood_911.htm

Seek & you shall find. (My view on this subject is it's to much of a Coincidence to be Crap!- So what do you think?)

Cheers to all- JAKE.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 34 (permalink) Old 03-12-2006, 02:17 AM

Re: Conspiracy or Crap? - (You decide)

Your just scratchin the surface, thats all I can say.
post #3 of 34 (permalink) Old 03-12-2006, 02:30 AM Thread Starter

Wink Re: Conspiracy or Crap? - (You decide)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jemuniverse777
Your just scratchin the surface, thats all I can say.
Bro I know much more than I can say, but at least there are those who don't & will know soon enough I hope!
post #4 of 34 (permalink) Old 03-12-2006, 03:27 AM

Crap. Muslim extremists want to cut the head off of everyone who doesn't pray like them and post video of it on the internet. If this isn't crap, then I guess all you guys should be able to predict the next one, right? Well??
post #5 of 34 (permalink) Old 03-12-2006, 03:29 AM

Regards

André

post #6 of 34 (permalink) Old 03-12-2006, 07:46 AM

Crap. Humans are pattern seeking creatures. You can ALWAYS find stuff like this after the fact. There are just too many patterns out there in the world. When you go looking, of course you will find. Take a totally innocuous date and do the same exercise (which nobody ever does, as it has no "woo-woo factor") and you'll get a similar number of "hits".
post #7 of 34 (permalink) Old 03-12-2006, 07:48 AM

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that I was the second shooter on the grassy knoll, and furthermore, I'm the guy who stole the UFO from area 51 to go make crop circles with.
post #8 of 34 (permalink) Old 03-12-2006, 07:56 AM

^

Just some people with too much time on their hands if you ask me...
So i'd say crap
post #9 of 34 (permalink) Old 03-12-2006, 08:28 AM
dex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilk420
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that I was the second shooter on the grassy knoll, and furthermore, I'm the guy who stole the UFO from area 51 to go make crop circles with.
ROTFLMAO......
Was that you I saw rigging the elections in Florida using said UFO?

ilia
post #10 of 34 (permalink) Old 03-12-2006, 08:33 AM

I also say crap.
post #11 of 34 (permalink) Old 03-12-2006, 09:32 AM

Absolute crap!
post #12 of 34 (permalink) Old 03-12-2006, 09:50 AM Thread Starter

Exclamation Re: Conspiracy or Crap? - (You decide)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilk420
Crap. Muslim extremists want to cut the head off of everyone who doesn't pray like them and post video of it on the internet. If this isn't crap, then I guess all you guys should be able to predict the next one, right? Well??
watch your words here bro!, your out of line & there's no need for it,

BTW it was US military plane's used not passenger Jets as were are led to beleave Or in some case's brain washed into beleaving -(it was passenger Jets), I couldn't see one of them dudes Hi Jacking a plane on a US military base be it (UFO) or other from, but we do have those of you who think other wise,

good for those of you who make jest of this thread but a warning to you who step out of line

(Stay with in the rules of Jemsite ok bro's don't go causing conflict here!)

Cheers- Jake.
post #13 of 34 (permalink) Old 03-12-2006, 10:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaken777
BTW it was US military plane's used not passenger Jets as were are led to beleave Or in some case's brain washed into beleaving -(it was passenger Jets), I couldn't see one of them dudes Hi Jacking a plane on a US military base be it (UFO) or other from, but we do have those of you who think other wise,
Are you being serious? Do you really believe that it wasn't commercial airliners?
post #14 of 34 (permalink) Old 03-12-2006, 10:08 AM

Uhhh...Jake...you might want to lay off the weird theories when there are people here who were directly effected by the events. I am sure their friends or loved ones were not on military planes that day. I think this is the kind of thread that should just end, as there is no way not to touch on some strong feelings here (even when staying within the rules of the forum).
post #15 of 34 (permalink) Old 03-12-2006, 10:12 AM

Jake, You have some serious issues if you are implying it was military planes that were flown into the buildings. That is so misguided I'm not even going to dignify it with further response. Also, exactly which words words should I be watching? I clearly said "Muslim Extremists" if that is what you are referring to. Extremists being the operative word. I have some experience dealing with them, do you?
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode