Copa America 2007 - Jemsite
Off-topic / Miscellaneous Talk about miscellaneous stuff off-topic and not related to music, guitars or bands. No music, gear or anything guitar related here please.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-28-2007, 12:09 PM Thread Starter

Reviews: 18
Smile Copa America 2007

Is anyone watching it? I didn't know if there were real football fans in here or not. So far, Peru started crushing Uruguay on opening night 3-0. Brazil had a terrible game last night against Mexico, losing 2-0. The US will play Argentina at 8 this evening on Gol Tv if anyone is interested in watching it. All the games are being broadcasted in English (in case someone wants to whine about not understanding anything but the "Gooooooool!" part, lol). There's 2 games per day, one at 6pm and the other at 8.

Jimmy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-28-2007, 12:40 PM

Re: Copa America 2007

Unfortunately we lost against Mexico last night. It's a shame when they lose playing like they did.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-28-2007, 12:50 PM Thread Starter

Reviews: 18

Tell me about it!. I was expecting an easy win for Brasil on that game but, there's never a sure bet in football. I hope Dunga can come up with a good strategy for the next game so Brasil can put some points on the table.

I did admire one thing though.. Even though Brasil was losing, at no point during the game did they start fouling players from Mexico or playing dirty. That is one of the things I've always admired about Brasil. When it comes to the game itself, Peru always reminds me of Brasil when they play because the Peruvian team loves the nice touch, passes with class and complete control of the ball, just like Brasil does all the time. I'm definitely hoping Brasil will win the next game.

Jimmy
post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-28-2007, 02:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jb4674 View Post

I did admire one thing though.. Even though Brasil was losing, at no point during the game did they start fouling players from Mexico or playing dirty. That is one of the things I've always admired about Brasil.

Jimmy
That's the Argentinian style.

I don't think Dunga will come with anything good. He's not a football coach/manager. The Brazilian Football Confedereation (CBF) have managed to kill our national sport.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode