Does anyone listen to Christian rap? - Jemsite
Off-topic / Miscellaneous Talk about miscellaneous stuff off-topic and not related to music, guitars or bands. No music, gear or anything guitar related here please.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 34 (permalink) Old 06-29-2009, 11:35 AM Thread Starter

Does anyone listen to Christian rap?

If you listen to Christian rap who are some artists that you like? If not, here are a few links. Check it out

http://theofficialillphil.com/
http://apps.facebook.com/ilike/artis...Artist?_fb_q=1
http://www.bebo.com/theofficialillphil
http://makersmusicent.com/
http://www.myspace.com/theofficialillphil
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 34 (permalink) Old 06-29-2009, 01:25 PM

Reviews: 2
Re: Does anyone listen to Christian rap?

This is really stupid. The modern world does not need the stupid christianism.

it was good in the ancient times. The ancient people used to pray to Gods to grow up their plants. They used to pray to Gods when the plague hit them.

Now we have science. We know most of the diseases are the results of different actions we do, like: hygiene, food or anything else. For agriculture we know to use special seeds for different places and we have irigation systems.

Then all our life works from the buttons. When you turn you TV on, you don't pray to God to help your TV turn on. I never seen anyone pressing the button on his PC and then pray to God to help his PC start. If I see anyone doing like that I will pray for him.

The religion is the bull**** that pastors sell for big sums of money. Most of the people who think they are more christians than the rest of the people because they go every Sunday to the church and say fairy-tales. They even call themselves chriastians and they call the rest of the people "unchristians". Most of them are people who were dressed with some kind of Christian superstition like: "If you give money to the church, God gives you back ten times more than you gave." There are a lot of superstitions. Then they get isolated in their own comunities. They have their music, which is christian rock, christian rap, christian pop. Most of their artists are people who could not make it to the big stage and now they live their life with the surrogate of the christian stage. They say they sing for God just to hide their inability to play music.

They have their own justice, if you do something wrong they can put some penalties on you. The penalties consist alienating the one who broke the tabu.

If you want to listen rap music listen the real rap.

CHRISTIAN RAP SUCKS all day long.

AM I Evil? Yes I am, I am man.
post #3 of 34 (permalink) Old 06-29-2009, 01:29 PM
Banned

Reviews: 64

awesome
agree 100%
bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaha
millions sent their prayers to God still Hitler did what he did.
Yeah keep praying and building excuses for why God never came here.
Free will it's just an excuse people say because God do nothing here.
If a plane falls God wanted,if not God wanted too.
bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
post #4 of 34 (permalink) Old 06-29-2009, 01:31 PM

Wow - someone has been waiting a long time to write that ^. Too bad the threads asking for names of other christian rap bands, and not a discussion of christianity.
post #5 of 34 (permalink) Old 06-29-2009, 01:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColinMmmmm View Post
Wow - someone has been waiting a long time to write that ^. Too bad the threads asking for names of other christian rap bands, and not a discussion of christianity.
If you did not understand it yet:

Any name of a stupid bull**** "christian " rap band is meaningless.

This thread is a nonsense.

The question is: Why a christian rap band? Don't you have enough rap?

What's this compulssive-obsesive need to put the "christian" label on anything? Why do you have to sell christianism with so many different lables? You didn't find enough fools to rob their money pretending you "save" their souls?
post #6 of 34 (permalink) Old 06-29-2009, 02:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orochimaru View Post
If you did not understand it yet:

Any name of a stupid bull**** "christian " rap band is meaningless.

This thread is a nonsense.

The question is: Why a christian rap band? Don't you have enough rap?

What's this compulssive-obsesive need to put the "christian" label on anything? Why do you have to sell christianism with so many different lables? You didn't find enough fools to rob their money pretending you "save" their souls?
Dude, the next time you jump in a thread that has "christian" in the title I'm going to sit you for two weeks. Got it? Stop pissing in people's threads.
post #7 of 34 (permalink) Old 06-29-2009, 03:10 PM

well said jim777, there wasnt much need for that unprovocked long winded rant. Im not of any religion myself............ oh i forgot on the last uk sensus in the year 2001 i put my religion as sithlord, it turned out several thousand people in the uk put jedi. IN FACT!!!!! On the isle of anglesey in the north of wales some dudes set up the first jedi church. I read in a news paper that they had a spot of bother last year (im not making this up honest, if you look hard enough its on the net somewhere) A man came in dressed as Darth Vader and beat up the head dude in charge of the church service.
post #8 of 34 (permalink) Old 06-29-2009, 03:13 PM

Oh no, i dont listen to christian rap.
post #9 of 34 (permalink) Old 06-29-2009, 03:38 PM

Smile Re: Does anyone listen to Christian rap?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim777 View Post
Dude, the next time you jump in a thread that has "christian" in the title I'm going to sit you for two weeks. Got it? Stop pissing in people's threads.
Got it. Thanks.

Sorry for the uncontroled atitude.

I just had to deal with some unfortunate situations in my life and "christians" were the bad guys.

Next time it happens I'll write it on paper and read it before sleep untill it melts away.

Thanks.
post #10 of 34 (permalink) Old 06-29-2009, 03:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyboy mills View Post
well said jim777, there wasnt much need for that unprovocked long winded rant. Im not of any religion myself............ oh i forgot on the last uk sensus in the year 2001 i put my religion as sithlord, it turned out several thousand people in the uk put jedi. IN FACT!!!!! On the isle of anglesey in the north of wales some dudes set up the first jedi church. I read in a news paper that they had a spot of bother last year (im not making this up honest, if you look hard enough its on the net somewhere) A man came in dressed as Darth Vader and beat up the head dude in charge of the church service.
Thats pretty funny - actually as a joke I wanted to line up at the opening to "Revenge of the Sith" dressed as Captain Kirk. It would work the other way too - go to the opening of Star Trek dressed as Darth Vader.
post #11 of 34 (permalink) Old 09-07-2009, 04:24 PM

I like TobyMac, but the rest of Christian Rap doesn't appeal to me.
post #12 of 34 (permalink) Old 09-08-2009, 05:39 AM

i dont like religions at all.its about people and not about what 'others' want you to think or do.thats with most religions.the religion itselfs is nothing wrong but the people who used to make problems with it.so i dont want to do anything with religions.everybody can do what they want but keep it at home behind the door. maybe its good music that christian rap but i gues its not the best music otherwise i should have it for years on my ipod.i want good music and i dont listen to the lyrics. steve vai is religious too,a lot others too witch are good musicians.i listen a lot of black metal too. who takes them serious?nobody but the music can be very very good too.i dont care about collour/country/religion/man/woman(thats not true,,a nice lady have always a lot of pros)or what ever i like things when they are good and make me smile....ladies,guitars,music,the sun,pets,the list goes on.

have fun!
post #13 of 34 (permalink) Old 09-08-2009, 06:13 AM

Reviews: 4

Do I listen to Christian Rap? No.
post #14 of 34 (permalink) Old 09-08-2009, 06:30 AM

Reviews: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orochimaru View Post
They have their music, which is christian rock, christian rap, christian pop. Most of their artists are people who could not make it to the big stage and now they live their life with the surrogate of the christian stage. They say they sing for God just to hide their inability to play music.
http://www.planetshakers.com

http://hillsongmusic.com/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yTVg0Hfw9E

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohyE2vxwoxM&feature=fvw

Hmmmmm..
post #15 of 34 (permalink) Old 09-08-2009, 10:26 AM
Banned

makes no appeal to me,but hey each to there own

Tags
christian rap

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode