Earplugs - Jemsite
Off-topic / Miscellaneous Talk about miscellaneous stuff off-topic and not related to music, guitars or bands. No music, gear or anything guitar related here please.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-19-2018, 04:59 AM Thread Starter

Earplugs

Ive used then on and off for years with bands etc...I did notice the other day a PSA with Joe Satriani saying he wears them and has done for 20 years.... but in photos of live shows, doesn't look like he has any in? Anyone know what he uses?

and what do you use?

I use:

https://www.flareaudio.com/collections/isolate
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-19-2018, 01:30 PM
site founder 0% owner

Reviews: 1
Re: Earplugs

everyone gigging (and even practicing) should be wearing ear plugs. So many custom fitted choices that are almost invisible. Live i'd wager Satch uses a custom fitted wireless in-ear monitor. If not he'd have moldable plugs that would be near invisible matching skin tones. Quick pic search confirms...

post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-19-2018, 02:37 PM Thread Starter

Yeah I figured as much, I knew he preferred state monitors. Ive tried in ears but feel really disconnected from the band.....
post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-20-2018, 09:21 PM

I've always used Hearo's with great success. https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/HEAROS-E....c100677.m4598
corey j grieve is online  

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode