Fannie, Freddie worker bonuses total $210M - Jemsite
Off-topic / Miscellaneous Talk about miscellaneous stuff off-topic and not related to music, guitars or bands. No music, gear or anything guitar related here please.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-03-2009, 05:22 PM Thread Starter

Fannie, Freddie worker bonuses total $210M

These 2 organizations have lost over $100, yes $100 BILLION dollars in 1 year.

I am so f'n mad. I called my Senator and my Congressman. I even called Fannie Mae and spoke to a manager in their Relations Department and told them they should ALL be fired and I hope they all lose their jobs, all the way down to the janitor.

Why doesn't the government just come over to my house and shoot me in the head and take the money directly out of my pocket?

Or better yet they can have my check direct deposited in the accounts of *******S who can't seem to run their own companies correctly.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-03-2009, 05:31 PM

Re: Fannie, Freddie worker bonuses total $210M

What did the janitor have to do with it. He's just some poor schmuck probably making $8/hr and had nothing to do with the $100 billion loss.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-03-2009, 05:42 PM
Banned

Makes sense to me. Bail out the failing companies. When companies are losing money, they should close their doors. If the government is going to give away a trillion dollars, they should give it to the companies that are successful. Like Walmart. Then they can use the money to further improve their stores and hire more people at higher wages. Giving money to a losing company, like GM is RETARDED!!!! Shut down GM, close the doors, or start building a car people want and can afford. Why is that so hard to understand? If the Unions are making prices so high and making the business unprofitable, fire everyone, start over with employees that will work for reasonable wages and benefits. If the Unions aren't the problem, then find other ways to cut cost. India just came out with a car for under $2000, NEW!! It can be done. Get the government regulators out of the way and let business make a darn profit so they can hire more people and invest in a profitable future. Profits are what companies need to keep growing and hiring more people. And if people don't want to buy a car without airbags or air conditioning, they don't have too. But let the public decide what it wants and keep the government out of it. The government only RUINS companies with taxes and regulation. The government produces nothing, earns nothing, does nothing right when it comes to getting involved in private business. Although, they did a great thing when they fired all the Union Air Traffic controllers!

Doesn't matter. The take over of GM, AIG, and the banks are just the beginning. All business will one day be owned and controlled by the government. "For the public good" of course.
post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-03-2009, 05:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by elcid View Post
What did the janitor have to do with it. He's just some poor schmuck probably making $8/hr and had nothing to do with the $100 billion loss.
Maybe he missed a spot on the toilet. Fire his butt and hire a mexican that "will do the job American just wont do."
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-03-2009, 05:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darin View Post
India just came out with a car for under $2000, NEW!! It can be done.

Sure it can, pay people $1/hr so they can't afford the car, and why bother with safety regulations. It's all about the bottom line. Screw the little guy hoo-ray for big business, right Darin. Fck what's right, there's profit to be made.

I know I know, no government, blah blah blah, anarchist, blah blah blah, Christian, blah blah blah boo unions, blah blah blah, anarchist, blah blah blah please delete posts I find offensive.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Similar Searches

People searched for this, also searched for these:

freddie nelson japan show
total guitare magazine tab

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode