First highschool dance tonight... - Jemsite
Off-topic / Miscellaneous Talk about miscellaneous stuff off-topic and not related to music, guitars or bands. No music, gear or anything guitar related here please.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-30-2007, 04:16 PM Thread Starter

First highschool dance tonight...

I'm a freshman, and tonight is my first highschool dance. I'm excited. I'm not taking any girl, cuz it's not really one of those types of dances, and i probably wouldn't anyways.

But needless so say, i'm excited. Got an exuse to dress up all fancy and ask a good looking girl to dance. Should be fun.

PLus i'm excited that my doctor's appointment today was good, they've got some even better medicine to help find my bad case of hives....

had to share
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-30-2007, 04:23 PM

Re: First highschool dance tonight...

Enjoy..... but stay out of trouble! It has a way of finding you when you least expect it! No date though??? Not a "playa".... too bad!
post #3 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-30-2007, 04:52 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jemplayer55 View Post
Enjoy..... but stay out of trouble! It has a way of finding you when you least expect it! No date though??? Not a "playa".... too bad!
Oh, don't worry, I wont get n trouble. I'm not that kinda guy. Plus, it's a 4H dance (don't laugh, 4H throws better parties than the schools do!! we have fun with 4h, plus, they don't "restrict" us to clean music. everything goes) and I'm kinda highly respected in 4H, so no worries there.
post #4 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-30-2007, 05:06 PM

Just don't use "I got the all clear from the doc's today" as a chat up line
post #5 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-30-2007, 05:20 PM

FRESHY! I hope you have fun man, just bring condoms.... jk hahah
My school is like really strict about dancing and getting in so its never worth it haha, its like no you must be 3 inches apart! for slow dance try your hardest to not touch! hahaha
post #6 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-30-2007, 06:31 PM

Congratulations man! I'm a sophomore this year. Going to dances and meeting up with some chicks is always a good time- put your game face on and go get 'em!
post #7 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-30-2007, 07:28 PM

Oh to be young again, Full of piss and vinegar. Have a great time at your dance.

Now go out there and shake your moneymaker.LOL
post #8 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-30-2007, 07:32 PM

Any advice I could give would get me banned and either get you slapped, arrested or give you the greatest night of your life. Possible all 4.
post #9 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-30-2007, 08:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoyo1299 View Post
Oh, don't worry, I wont get n trouble. I'm not that kinda guy. Plus, it's a 4H dance (don't laugh, 4H throws better parties than the schools do!! we have fun with 4h, plus, they don't "restrict" us to clean music. everything goes) and I'm kinda highly respected in 4H, so no worries there.
What is 4H?
post #10 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-30-2007, 08:55 PM

i've never been to fond of high school dances. I went to a couple in high school, but found the music unbearable and the people overly-excited about chips and punch. I didn't go to prom senior year, Maybe it was just my highschool that sucked though.
post #11 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-30-2007, 10:01 PM

Quote:
pig destroyer, origin, and emperor should be heard in this case
post #12 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-30-2007, 10:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elcid View Post
Any advice I could give would get me banned and either get you slapped, arrested or give you the greatest night of your life. Possible all 4.

haha thats awesome!
post #13 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-30-2007, 11:26 PM Thread Starter

hey guys!

It's a cool feeling how everyone here was behind me for this one! lol

Anyway, it went VERY well. I kept my options open by going w/o a date, see?. But i still only danced with one girl til the end. lol.

i did the soulja boy dance on stage for everyone, lol. then i made this new move called "the rope".

you have an imaginary lasso, then, you look at girl (you have to be in a circle) opposite you,throw the rope like a cowboy, then slowly pull urself in to her while moon walking. the girl i did it to was kinda surprised and weirded out (she was weird) but everyone else loved it! lol, it was great.

still smiling. slow dancing for a couple of songs straight w/ the same girl is amazing.

lol
peace out
post #14 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-30-2007, 11:32 PM

Quote:
i did the soulja boy dance on stage for everyone, lol.
You're falling to the dark side!

We haven't had any "dances" since 8th grade. Everything from then has just been parties at people's houses, especially this year, now that more can drive.
post #15 of 58 (permalink) Old 12-01-2007, 12:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.Thep View Post
i've never been to fond of high school dances. I went to a couple in high school, but found the music unbearable and the people overly-excited about chips and punch. I didn't go to prom senior year, Maybe it was just my highschool that sucked though.
I doubt it was just your hig school, I went to homecomming once and prom but only because both times the girls bought the tickets and did the asking.
Closed Thread

Tags
eddie van halen , van halen

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Similar Searches

People searched for this, also searched for these:

how do I order UFC tonight
the tonight show chickenfoot

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode