Gasoline or WATER? - Jemsite
Off-topic / Miscellaneous Talk about miscellaneous stuff off-topic and not related to music, guitars or bands. No music, gear or anything guitar related here please.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 24 (permalink) Old 05-19-2008, 01:48 PM Thread Starter

Gasoline or WATER?

Okay i have posted several vid links before in similar threads and normally as the thread has been rinsed so not many read or watch the video links. many of you
guys and girl will hopefully be familiar with a few of these videos? if not, why not? The news informs me everything
about Britney, even the color of her stool sample but I never see this stuff?

Please take the time to watch the following links, after the first i guarantee you will watch them all!!!!

The first video is loosely based on browns gas, car runs on water. brown is dead im not sure about this guy? anyone?
SEE BELOW PLEASE THESE ARE ALL BUSTED!

Here is a really simple device, made in Australia called a joe cell, its similar to stanley meyers device, these guys in the video were threatened ones dog was murdered and a guy in the states set up a blog showing himself
replicate the device to run on his V8 truck, he got it to work on video and he said that it gave more power than normal! his name was bill williams i believe, he was then threatened that his family members would be killed. he
knowlonger works on the device.

another joe cell video
This is stanley meyer hes also dead, he proved it worked, he was featured on equinox film it runs on water.

This is for the biker!!! here a guy in new zeland featured on 60 minutes, proving he can run a motor bike on tap water, he went public in light of what happened to the people who came before him and the latest news is hes
not allowed to do it!!!!

One of the best for last.
He a guy named david dingle from the philapines who has been running his car on water for the past 30 years, he show it you running, hes had dealing with various manufacturers and governments and to this day he still await someone to help him bring it to the market, this is an amazing video.

after watching 1 or all of them ask yourself these questions?

if our planet is heating up because of us and we have had the ability to do this for the last 60-100 years then why havnt we? plus no pollution, no oil wars infinite renewable energy for aeverybody ("lets just continue and tax then, im rich i can afford the tax")

why arnt these discussed on the news, telling us of progress? and when the guys suddenly get suicided?

if the worlds 40 biggest economy arnt country's but corporations then who controls the country's?

why havnt we been allowed to use this technology?

we'll if any of you hadnt see this stuff before this is the tip of the iceberg, old media is dying the internet is a powerful engine and hopefully someone will get a simple device that a moron like myself can make and it will one day go viral and Pandora's box will be open and the powers that be can keep there big fields full of black crap.

if oil fell out of the sky and water was underground in well controlled by the powers that be, then cars would run on water NOW!

PEACE AND GOOD HAPPINESS STUFF.
HAGO

Last edited by Out Of This Swirled; 05-20-2008 at 05:31 AM. Reason: bad links
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 24 (permalink) Old 05-19-2008, 02:11 PM

Re: Gasoline or WATER?

It's a bad idea. The technology is pretty lousy and electric cars are a much better option anyways. I'm not saying it is a scam, I'm a chemical engineering student and have seen the information on it, some people are still trying to make it work, but the problems with it are a lot more severe then the ones with basic electric cars.

Most of the old information relating to the water as gas idea are scams as well. It was a very basic, common con where they played on people's conspiracy theories to profit off them. Not to mention it isn't magic, you don't get rid of pollution completely. Everything generates pollution, it is a matter of minimizing it. Recycling is sometimes worse for the environment then just landfilling something.

The basic problem is people are completely unwilling to make small changes in their lives, and want science to magic all the problems with how they live away and it doesn't work that way. Even if you eliminate all pollution related to cars (which is impossible, anyone that tells you otherwise does not know what they are talking about), building and maintaining roads still generates a lot of pollution, you can't make those out of water either.
post #3 of 24 (permalink) Old 05-19-2008, 03:18 PM Thread Starter

if that is true then how do you account for the effects of browns gas? Browns gas has been demostarte many times and proven it starts as water and burns at crazy tempratures and then converts back to water? as in the news clip. I think electric cars are a great idea but you still have to generate the electricity. You cant see electricity but its there, absence of proof is not proof of absence. Please if you have time and are interested watch all the videos. These people all end up dead quickly, thats not a theory its reality. the guy with the water bike says that they wont let him do it. please check the david dingle video if you havnt already. the last one.
HAGO
post #4 of 24 (permalink) Old 05-19-2008, 05:00 PM

all those links take me to some political BS which is apparently funny...

links dont work for me
post #5 of 24 (permalink) Old 05-19-2008, 05:15 PM
Banned

Repair the links.
post #6 of 24 (permalink) Old 05-19-2008, 05:20 PM
Banned

,'⌒,ー、           _ ,,..  X
                 〈∨⌒ /\__,,..  -‐ '' " _,,. ‐''
          〈\   _,,r'" 〉 // //     . ‐''"
           ,ゝ `<./ /  〉 /  ∧_,. r ''"
- - - -_,,.. ‐''" _,.〉 / /  . {'⌒) ∠二二> -  - - - - - -
  _,.. ‐''"  _,,,.. -{(⌒)、  r'`ー''‐‐^‐'ヾ{} +
 '-‐ '' "  _,,. ‐''"`ー‐ヘj^‐'   ;;    ‐ -‐   ‐  _-
 - ‐_+      ;'"  ,;'' ,''   ,;゙ ‐-  ー_- ‐
______,''___,;;"_;;__,,____________
/////////////////////////
post #7 of 24 (permalink) Old 05-19-2008, 05:30 PM
Banned

haha, I'll probably get banned from this discussion before too long too.
post #8 of 24 (permalink) Old 05-19-2008, 05:42 PM

Yeah, how dare you suggest someone fix their links, then post whatever that is after it.
post #9 of 24 (permalink) Old 05-19-2008, 05:43 PM

hmm, just searched for a couple of those, very interesting.

I wonder if my central heating will be powered by water when im an old man ?
post #10 of 24 (permalink) Old 05-19-2008, 05:44 PM

like radiant flooring?
post #11 of 24 (permalink) Old 05-19-2008, 05:46 PM

You won't need central heating when you are old as global warming is supposed to eliminate that
post #12 of 24 (permalink) Old 05-20-2008, 02:16 AM

Reviews: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy7jem View Post
You won't need central heating when you are old as global warming is supposed to eliminate that
One the contrary. As funny as it seems, global warming will first lead to a new ice age. Haven't you seen "Day After Tomorrow"???

And yes the links do not work.
post #13 of 24 (permalink) Old 05-20-2008, 05:25 AM Thread Starter

sorry sorry sorry!!! they should be working now. fingers crossed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Rb_rDkwGnU
water fuel cell working using something similar to browns gas.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6yRn...eature=related
stanley meyer

daniel dingle video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9ONP...eature=related

water motorbike link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FW_LQqJk740

bill williams running his joe cell before shutting down after supposed deathn threat to his family members.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DexBoYfDoNw

my video is not working so i cant find a couple i mentioned B4 sorry about the broken links funny how they all ended up at Mr pre-emptive strike Mccain isnt it, this is the last place i would want to send anyone, even my worst enemy! a thousand apologise.
post #14 of 24 (permalink) Old 05-20-2008, 06:44 AM

There's nothing of any substance in any of those videos.
post #15 of 24 (permalink) Old 05-20-2008, 07:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by guitarnutteruk View Post
if that is true then how do you account for the effects of browns gas? Browns gas has been demostarte many times and proven it starts as water and burns at crazy tempratures and then converts back to water? as in the news clip. I think electric cars are a great idea but you still have to generate the electricity. You cant see electricity but its there, absence of proof is not proof of absence. Please if you have time and are interested watch all the videos. These people all end up dead quickly, thats not a theory its reality. the guy with the water bike says that they wont let him do it. please check the david dingle video if you havnt already. the last one.
HAGO
I never said the technology doesn't work. I've seen presentations on it, I've been taught the basics how it works, I know it does exist. It just isn't good technology, that is why you haven't heard about it, I heard about it maybe my sophomore year as a chemical engineer major, so it isn't as though there has been a vast conspiracy about it that until only recently has been starting to lift. It is just an inefficient technology with a lot of issues, that even under the best case scenario is a worse option than an electric car from a green engineering standpoint.

Also, you don't want to have your water infrastructure powering cars anyways. That is just asking for trouble. Even if you could power cars just with water, you couldn't do it in a lot of places anyways because a lot of areas do not have enough water to do so.

As startling as it is, there isn't a vast conspiracy against this technology. It is just an inefficient, impractical technology that people who don't have the specialized training to understand why it doesn't work well have latched onto because you can actually get it to visibly work well enough that people don't realize there is more to it then that. Some people have got it into their heads that water can be a magic, non-polluting fuel, and that would be really great if it could be, but that is just not the case (it would be awfully nice if we could make electric powered power plants, as well, just because it is nice doesn't make it possible).

Just for basic comparison as to why this technology doesn't work well. Regardless of fuel, an internal combustion engine tops out at about 37% efficiency (more realistically, I think it is usually around 20% efficiency). Most electric engines are between 80%-90% efficient, I think on the scale of car engines it is over 90% for electric engines. You have to get energy from somewhere. If companies were conspiring against anything, it would be electrical engines because they actually already work fairly well.

Then again, maybe I'm in on it and that's just what we want you to think.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode