Ibanez JEM Forum banner

Girl Advice....

8K views 91 replies 27 participants last post by  Wis Redz of Silvanost 
#1 ·
alright im in a bit of a bind, I like two girls (not a big deal I guess but oh well) well One of them I've liked for quite a while now (her names andie) and this other girl I just met,well I like her too ( her names aylssa)

now heres the twist

I don't know if andie feels the same way I do about her
now aylssa on the other hand, I know she does, we flirt in school

....welll aylssa has a boyfriend, so it makes me wonder, but she's NEVER around the dude, she doesn't bring him up, it's like they're not together

and they also don't like each other at all!

any advice from someone who's been in this situation...?

#7 ·
alright im in a bit of a bind, I like two girls (not a big deal I guess but oh well) well One of them I've liked for quite a while now (her names andie) and this other girl I just met,well I like her too ( her names aylssa)

now heres the twist

....welll aylssa has a boyfriend, so it makes me wonder, but she's NEVER around the dude, she doesn't bring him up, it's like they're not together

Cool to hear you've moved on since the 'Grr' thread, Eddie. Right on. :)

As for this particular situation... If you like both of them, why don't you play it safe and open up to the girl who's single? :wink:

Myst

#11 ·
If the girl that's flirting with you has a bf, why don't you flat out ask her if she wants something with you? If she lays out the "I'm going to tell my bf" line, then beat his azz up when he comes asking questions, LOL

As far as the other little girl goes, tell her how you feel and the worse she'll tell you is to F-off, at which point you can look her in the eye and say cool.

Jimmy:smile:

P.S.: Although I have no clue as to how old the three of you are, don't think that this is going to be true love or anything, live it and bang it :wink:

#38 ·
go for Andie. if you try and fail, at least you knew it wasn't in the cards. if you do nothing, you will surely get nothing. i did nothing once and found 5 years later that the girl i really liked felt the same way as me but never made a move either. at that point it was too late to do anything. what a mistake.

good luck with this....

Steve

#39 ·

now heres the twist

Eddie, Eddie, Eddie...... here we go again. Look, you've got to get a grip. You're in lust over two girls, you like the attention which is all cool but come on. You've posted several threads on girls and broken hearts.

You've got me thinking you're the "drama queen" here the way you place women in your decision making. Come on..... "I like two girls, help me" man that sounds so juvenile.

Look, if you spent half as much time on your playing as you do worrying about puppy love at 19 yrs of age. You'd be a heck of a musician by now!

Dude at 19 you need to just have friends (with benefits of course) but falling in puppy love and tapping every little cowgirl in Podunk Texas ain't going to get you anywhere in life except a unwanted child at some point and maybe a double wide!

Some day you'll want to hit highway 77 north to I-37 and book outta there. And sorry if this sounds harsh, but you should be getting you're @ss in college or getting out and seeing other places and stop worrying about which "lil heifer" you're going to rope, tie, and tag!

You're turning into jemsites little "Drama Queen from Texas"! Try dear Abby next! (hummmmm...... this gives me an idea for a song.... "Little Drama Queen from Texas") ;)

#42 ·
I dont' see why he can't have both and enjoy the ride.
Treat 'em both like crap and they're yours for a long time.

Women are a sickness that have to be dealt with accordingly.
Granted, I like having that sickness around, but they confound all logic and reason.
"My advice to you, is to start drinking heavily"
Bamm

#46 ·
If a girl has a boyfriend, that's off-limits. Not only because it's the ethical thing to do (how do you want guys to treat your girlfriend?) but also because it's way more trouble than it's worth. Any woman who would cheat on her boyfriend to be with you is also going to cheat on you.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.