Happy Fathers Day All!!! - Jemsite
Off-topic / Miscellaneous Talk about miscellaneous stuff off-topic and not related to music, guitars or bands. No music, gear or anything guitar related here please.

 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-19-2011, 02:18 PM Thread Starter
 
RGTFanatic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: New Lenox, IL-USA
Posts: 10,116
Reviews: 2
Happy Fathers Day All!!!

Just wanted to say "Happy Father's Day" to you guys!!!

And for you younger Jemsiters...Don't forget to call your Dad's today!!!!
RGTFanatic is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-19-2011, 02:36 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 9,291
Reviews: 98
Re: Happy Fathers Day All!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RGTFanatic View Post
Just wanted to say "Happy Father's Day" to you guys!!!

And for you younger Jemsiters...Don't forget to call your Dad's today!!!!
Are you hinting that a certain member should PM you with a Happy Father's Day message????
LOL--I think he's out waiting by the mailbox for his chrome Edge from Jesse........

And........HAPPY FATHER'S DAY, Ryc!



AlaskaBat is offline  
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-19-2011, 02:42 PM Thread Starter
 
RGTFanatic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: New Lenox, IL-USA
Posts: 10,116
Reviews: 2
Re: Happy Fathers Day All!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlaskaBat View Post
Are you hinting that a certain member should PM you with a Happy Father's Day message????
LOL--I think he's out waiting by the mailbox for his chrome Edge from Jesse........

And........HAPPY FATHER'S DAY, Ryc!
LMAO!!!! I know he's sitting on the curb waiting for the mail to arrive!!!! I'm not so sure he knows it's SUNDAY!!!!!!

Hope you have a GREAT dad's day today!!.... You've earned it!!!!
RGTFanatic is offline  
post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-19-2011, 02:46 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 9,291
Reviews: 98
Re: Happy Fathers Day All!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RGTFanatic View Post
LMAO!!!! I know he's sitting on the curb waiting for the mail to arrive!!!! I'm not so sure he knows it's SUNDAY!!!!!!

Hope you have a GREAT dad's day today!!.... You've earned it!!!!
We celebrated on Friday---she just HAD to take me to see Green Lantern on opening day in 3-D......what a daddy's girl! When we left the cinema, we went to the Walmart next to it and got her a new GL mask and power ring set. Her other power ring collection has rings for adults--too big for a 9-year old. Now she has a kid-sized ring that lights up.



AlaskaBat is offline  
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-19-2011, 02:52 PM Thread Starter
 
RGTFanatic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: New Lenox, IL-USA
Posts: 10,116
Reviews: 2
Re: Happy Fathers Day All!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlaskaBat View Post
We celebrated on Friday---she just HAD to take me to see Green Lantern on opening day in 3-D......what a daddy's girl! When we left the cinema, we went to the Walmart next to it and got her a new GL mask and power ring set. Her other power ring collection has rings for adults--too big for a 9-year old. Now she has a kid-sized ring that lights up.
LMAO!!!! Seriously...that sounds like the PERFECT Fathers Day with Daddy's little girl!!!!

BTW...were out the door now to go see "Super 8" (can't get the wife to agree to Green Lantern...... sounds like a secret trip to the theater on Tuesday....LOL)
RGTFanatic is offline  
Reply

Tags
fathers day

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).



Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New toy day, and I'm very happy! Devo Gear, Equipment, Recording & Off Topic 3 07-29-2008 04:13 AM
By far the most inspirational video I have ever seen, a fathers love ibanezcollector Off-topic / Miscellaneous 2 07-10-2007 09:26 PM
Twins of different fathers. Jemmm All Other Guitars (including Prestige) 21 08-22-2006 03:41 AM
Well, I'm very happy Redeye2 Gear, Equipment, Recording & Off Topic 1 01-09-2001 12:31 PM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome