Ibanez JEM Forum banner

A hello from an old friend!

2K views 14 replies 11 participants last post by  BobY04 
#1 ·
Jemsite was my fav place to be for a long time and as life happened i drifted away and got involved in all those things that life demands from us. Adulting I guess is the best word. Man I miss this place. Don't know if anyone remembers me but to those old and new, I wanted to say hey, and what's up?! Cheers from a member for life!

#8 ·
Jemsite was my fav place to be for a long time and as life happened i drifted away and got involved in all those things that life demands from us. Adulting I guess is the best word. Man I miss this place. Don't know if anyone remembers me but to those old and new, I wanted to say hey, and what's up?! Cheers from a member for life!
Yes, I remember you from the old days. You may find that this site has slowed down a little since then, but some old members are still here.
It's great to see that the site is still up at functional. I do hope the old members say hi, I have such great memories them and this place generally

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.