Hey laughings here! - Jemsite
Off-topic / Miscellaneous Talk about miscellaneous stuff off-topic and not related to music, guitars or bands. No music, gear or anything guitar related here please.

 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-06-2011, 07:35 AM Thread Starter
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Brazil
Posts: 5,010
Reviews: 64
Cool Hey laughings here!

A jemsiter friend of mine sent me a link of a forum where people ask the most dumb questions ever,here is one of them which made me laugh sooooooo hard.

--------------------------------------------
How to make a guitar sound scary?

I have a Black Squier Fender Mini, and an amp, and I’ve been wondering about how to make a guitar sound scary, or any equipment for it to sound scary? Because I’m working on a song called “Nightmares”.
--------------------------------------------

I bet his playing IS scary so he doesn't needs equipment to get a "scary" effect hahahahahaha
6fingers is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-06-2011, 11:33 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 9,291
Reviews: 98
Re: Hey laughings here!

The funniest part is that the forum is serious, and not a joke. Those questions were a riot. You have to post the link, as I deleted it after sending it to you.



AlaskaBat is offline  
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-06-2011, 01:14 PM Thread Starter
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Brazil
Posts: 5,010
Reviews: 64
Re: Hey laughings here!

As my jemsiter friend asked above =

http://www.guitarsoundeffects.com/yo...nd-guitarist-2
6fingers is offline  
post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-06-2011, 05:39 PM
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: NJ
Posts: 1,953
Re: Hey laughings here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6fingers View Post
A jemsiter friend of mine sent me a link of a forum where people ask the most dumb questions ever,here is one of them which made me laugh sooooooo hard.

--------------------------------------------
How to make a guitar sound scary?

I have a Black Squier Fender Mini, and an amp, and I’ve been wondering about how to make a guitar sound scary, or any equipment for it to sound scary? Because I’m working on a song called “Nightmares”.
--------------------------------------------

I bet his playing IS scary so he doesn't needs equipment to get a "scary" effect hahahahahaha

you forgot the end of his sentence

"I am a beginning guitarist, so please no bad comments. "

I always thought its you who preaches to play more than talk. There you have a young player starting to write his songs and you think its funny when he/she asks a serious question.
dragsternj is offline  
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-06-2011, 05:44 PM Thread Starter
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Brazil
Posts: 5,010
Reviews: 64
Re: Hey laughings here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragsternj View Post
you forgot the end of his sentence

"I am a beginning guitarist, so please no bad comments. "

I always thought its you who preaches to play more than talk. There you have a young player starting to write his songs and you think its funny when he/she asks a serious question.
Serious question?
You're probably crazy.
Go there and tell him to buy a scary pedal.
And yes it's funny,dumb and weird,it doesn't matter if you're a beginner or a master,a dumb question is always a dumb question.
Besides that this is a joke but you problem don't know what joke means.
So now you'll start stalking me along with others you already stalk?
AWESOME,I love when I'm into people's minds
6fingers is offline  
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-06-2011, 05:48 PM
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: NJ
Posts: 1,953
Re: Hey laughings here!

Yeah why not serious question and the answer to downtune is appropriate.

I was taught that there is no dumb question. But i forgot you where born a master guitar player.

My apologies
dragsternj is offline  
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-06-2011, 05:52 PM Thread Starter
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Brazil
Posts: 5,010
Reviews: 64
Re: Hey laughings here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragsternj View Post
Yeah why not serious question and the answer to downtune is appropriate.

I was taught that there is no dumb question. But i forgot you where born a master guitar player.

My apologies
LOL and LOL
6fingers is offline  
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-06-2011, 05:59 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 9,291
Reviews: 98
Re: Hey laughings here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6fingers View Post
Besides that this is a joke but you problem don't know what joke means.
So now you'll start stalking me along with others you already stalk?
Welcome to my world!



AlaskaBat is offline  
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-06-2011, 06:04 PM Thread Starter
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Brazil
Posts: 5,010
Reviews: 64
Re: Hey laughings here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlaskaBat View Post
Welcome to my world!
Hey be happy cause not everybody have his own stalker
6fingers is offline  
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-06-2011, 06:05 PM
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: NJ
Posts: 1,953
Re: Hey laughings here!

You should not even be here Treva
dragsternj is offline  
post #11 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-06-2011, 06:06 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 9,291
Reviews: 98
Re: Hey laughings here!

...there are dumb answers, too.



AlaskaBat is offline  
post #12 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-06-2011, 06:07 PM Thread Starter
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Brazil
Posts: 5,010
Reviews: 64
Re: Hey laughings here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragsternj View Post
You should not even be here Treva
LOL and LOL
6fingers is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).



Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome