- You can call the seller:
e b a y.com/help/pay/win-contact.html
- You can file a case with SquareTrade, an online mediation service:
- You can contact the IC3 (the Internet Crime Complaint Center):
- You can file a report with law enforcement authorities In this situation, we recommend that you report the seller to law enforcement authorities both in your area and where the seller resides.
To find law enforcement officers located by area, go to:
When you contact a law enforcement officer, please explain the
- The officer can contact e B a y for help with the investigation.
- For more information on how e B a y can help, the officer should go to:
e b a y.com/securitycenter/law_enforcement.html
Please be aware that you may not be able to request contact information via the **** site if the item listing has been removed. Item listings appear on the **** site for a period of at least 90 days. In the event that the listing has been removed and you would like to request contact information, please reply to this email to make your request. If you decide to request contact information, keep in mind that a copy of your information along with the seller's will be sent to both you and the seller.
Although this listing ended on e B a y over 45 days ago, I encourage you to contact P a y P a l's Customer Support team because P a y P a l tracks and investigates any transaction for which the P a y P a l service was used to send payment. Even if you aren't eligible for a refund, your efforts to report the problem to PayPal could help other **** members avoid unsuccessful transactions with this seller.
Please contact PayPal Customer Support at:
p a y p a l.com/ewf/f=default
For future references, item purchased may be covered under the e B a y Standard Purchase Protection program if you have been unable to resolve the problem with the seller or shipping carrier and one or more of the conditions listed below apply:
- You purchased shipping insurance, but the seller didn't insure the item.
- You purchased shipping insurance, a claim was filed with the shipping carrier, but the claim was denied due to poor packaging.
- You purchased shipping insurance, a claim was filed, the shipping carrier reimbursed the seller, but the seller failed to send a refund.
For more information about filing an Item Not Received or Significantly Not as Described dispute, go to:
e b a y.com/help/tp/inr-snad-process.html
If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reply to this email and let us know.