Ishibashi - Jemsite
Off-topic / Miscellaneous Talk about miscellaneous stuff off-topic and not related to music, guitars or bands. No music, gear or anything guitar related here please.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-01-2007, 04:13 PM Thread Starter

Ishibashi

Hsa anyone ordered form there? How do you do it. I want to order something form them but I cant even see things on the translated site. Does anyone know any other placed to order Edwards guitars?
Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-01-2007, 04:17 PM

Re: Ishibashi

Mail them at [email protected] with 'international order/question' in the subject title, and a English speaking employee will respond to your email.

Tell them what you want, and where you are, and they'll give you a full price inc shipping. They're very helpful, and will answer any questions you have in relation to the guitar, payment, shipping etc.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-01-2007, 04:19 PM Thread Starter

Thanks man
post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-01-2007, 04:23 PM

No problem. FWIW, i don't even bother with the translated pages. Half the time the translation fails. The Japanese page is easy enough to navigate if you look at the URL attached to every link, and english terms work fine in the search engines.

http://ishibashi.co.jp/webshop/guita...ards/index.htm

http://1484.bz/c/search.cgi?mode=fin...=edwards&part=
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-01-2007, 06:32 PM

This is good info. They have an awesome selection.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-01-2007, 11:49 PM Thread Starter

As luck would have it, I just found someone selling the exact guitar I was looking at on TGP, and he's only a few hours from me. Guess I didnt need Ishibashi after all.

Tags
edwards guitars

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Similar Searches

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode