Mondya night random thoughts. - Jemsite
Off-topic / Miscellaneous Talk about miscellaneous stuff off-topic and not related to music, guitars or bands. No music, gear or anything guitar related here please.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-22-2008, 08:58 PM Thread Starter
Banned

Mondya night random thoughts.

First off, I can't seem to spell Monday properly when I'm typing in a thread title field.

Why does Mario keeps chasing Peach all over the place? Is she all that great? I mean, have you seen Rosalina from Mario Galaxy? C'mon Mario, Peach ain't "all that".

I have 38,000 youtube hits! That's pretty cool.

The wife just gave me the ok, and $1000 toward my first Les Paul GOLD TOP!!!!!! I'm 42, and Ive wanted one since I saw Jeff Watson from Night Ranger playing one when I was back in high school. I've been very patient.

English muffins make GREAT little pizzas. Why don't they sell them at Pizza Hut?

Why don't they sell mouse flavored cat food? Or cat flavored dog food? You can buy pet food in just about every other dead animal flavor.

I LOVE DVD's. We don't have cable, or TV reception at my house. So I rent from Redbox for $1 or borrow from the library for free, and they are like block buster around here. But I've seen LOTR's, with all the commentaries, and all the special features. MANY MANY times. Lilo and Stich is about my favorite movie ever. I finally bought Monsters Inc last week. Very cool. I have a couple seasons of Twilight Zone, and all four seasons of Dinosaurs.

I'm finally losing weight. Eating less. Still eating everything I like, except donuts, but less of everything. Eat less, do more, lose weight. I used to eat donuts EVERYday. Was 155 when I got married 21 years ago, now 215ish.

My b-day is next week! Yea me. The big four-two.

I still have a unicycle unriddin in my garage. I try, and I used to be able to when I was 13. But just can't seem to ride that darn thing.

My daughter has her first job. She's getting a taste of reality, and taking it VERY well. It's so satisfying to see that I raised a hard worker. I bought her a 97 Sunfire for her birthday. It's high miles, but it runs well. And she was SOOOOO happy to get a car for her birthday. I put the key in her birthday card.

We got a kittin 2 months ago. Kittens rules! So crazy playful. No matter how hard or bad your day is, when you come home and the cat plays with you, it's seems a little better.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-22-2008, 09:11 PM

Re: Mondya night random thoughts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darin View Post
Why does Mario keeps chasing Peach all over the place? Is she all that great? I mean, have you seen Rosalina from Mario Galaxy? C'mon Mario, Peach ain't "all that".
I was just having this discussion with my friends the other day. Some random girl came in and said "They LOVE each other." We then proceeded to slap her in the face and kick her in the kidneys. Pfft...women.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-22-2008, 09:57 PM Thread Starter
Banned

Re: Mondya night random thoughts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MicahC View Post
I was just having this discussion with my friends the other day. Some random girl came in and said "They LOVE each other." We then proceeded to slap her in the face and kick her in the kidneys. Pfft...women.

HAHAHA!!!

Tags
cat

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode