Mystery of the Great Pyramids solved? - Jemsite
Off-topic / Miscellaneous Talk about miscellaneous stuff off-topic and not related to music, guitars or bands. No music, gear or anything guitar related here please.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 40 (permalink) Old 11-10-2008, 06:26 AM Thread Starter

Mystery of the Great Pyramids solved?

I thought this was really cool..

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoID=45774032

I think it makes complete sense.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 40 (permalink) Old 11-10-2008, 06:53 AM

Re: Mystery of the Great Pyramids solved?

Hello McFly? They used their UFO's man.
post #3 of 40 (permalink) Old 11-10-2008, 08:52 AM

you want to read on a cool story. Read the story of Edward Leedskalnin who built the Coral Castle in Orlando. He claimed to have known the secret of the pyramids. Who knows for sure since the guy died before he could pass it on to anyone.
I'm going with cosmicdebris though...Aliens man. Ed was one too
post #4 of 40 (permalink) Old 11-10-2008, 02:35 PM

That was pretty interesting. Amazing that after all these years the Pyramids still hold a mystery as to how and why they were built.
post #5 of 40 (permalink) Old 11-10-2008, 10:25 PM

That was pretty sweet Rob. It reminds of this program I saw a few years ago and I can not for the life of me remember who produced it, I have searched and searched for it. Basically, it showed that there was a connection between the pyramids, temples in Cambodia, the Nazca lines in Peru, a bunch of places all around the globe, and it showed that they all basically were mirroring the constellations that appeared in the sky during that time period. The pyramids represented Orion's belt etc etc. It was an amazing show, it purported that basically there was no way that these things could have all occurred at the times they occurred without there having been some kind of communication between the continents, but it was ages before we thought they could have known each other existed. It was such a cool cool show, always wished I could find that one again.
post #6 of 40 (permalink) Old 11-10-2008, 11:33 PM

Come on guys.... It's pretty obvious who built the pyramids . . . it was Vai. His obsession with pyramids, his depiction of alien voices in flexable, "ultra world", "alien love secrets". He's mocking us by making it so obvious. Not to mention size of his *%$&*# ginormous hands.
post #7 of 40 (permalink) Old 11-11-2008, 12:00 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by GilkyBear View Post
That was pretty sweet Rob. It reminds of this program I saw a few years ago and I can not for the life of me remember who produced it, I have searched and searched for it. Basically, it showed that there was a connection between the pyramids, temples in Cambodia, the Nazca lines in Peru, a bunch of places all around the globe, and it showed that they all basically were mirroring the constellations that appeared in the sky during that time period. The pyramids represented Orion's belt etc etc. It was an amazing show, it purported that basically there was no way that these things could have all occurred at the times they occurred without there having been some kind of communication between the continents, but it was ages before we thought they could have known each other existed. It was such a cool cool show, always wished I could find that one again.
I sorta remember something like that too, I think it was even narrated by the same guy.
post #8 of 40 (permalink) Old 11-11-2008, 12:06 AM

Quote:
I've also seen this one. How the Pyramids of Giza exactly mirror Orion's belt from proportion of size to the offset angle of the third smaller pyramid. It was pretty amazing.
post #9 of 40 (permalink) Old 11-11-2008, 12:57 AM

Yeah! That's the one, it was so damn fascinating and I never saw it again. I would love to be able to get a copy of that. Maybe I'll go do some youtube research...
post #10 of 40 (permalink) Old 11-11-2008, 05:41 AM
Banned

very interesting stuff.all makes sense.its like here in the uk,how did they build stonehenge and what was stonehenge meant to be.many theorys but hasnt been nailed down 100%
post #11 of 40 (permalink) Old 11-11-2008, 06:07 AM

Yer .. . I saw a really awesome documentary on the Parthenon in Greece recently. It was great, I had no idea about how perfectly constructed it was. It was built a certain way to stop optical illusions. It was really quite fascinating. A little different to what we are talking about but interesting none the less.
post #12 of 40 (permalink) Old 11-11-2008, 06:42 AM

Quote:
Yeah! That's the one, it was so damn fascinating and I never saw it again. I would love to be able to get a copy of that. Maybe I'll go do some youtube research...
The researcher you're looking for is Graham Han c o c k. Possibly with Robert Bauval
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orion_Correlation_Theory
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Bauval

Some of his claims are quite compelling (for example regarding the Orion-Giza connection)
but others are less convincing (such as Angkor Wat - constellation of Draco)

The link between the two is even more suspect; the pyramids are 5000years old, Angkor Wat only 800yrs.

Last edited by eviltwin; 11-11-2008 at 06:44 AM. Reason: modified links to bypass stupid c o c k censor
post #13 of 40 (permalink) Old 11-11-2008, 07:14 AM
Contributor

Reviews: 1

I think in the last 5000 years we as a race have lost, destroyed or forgotten more than we've learned.
What about the wet-cell batteries found in egypt that date back 3000 years?
post #14 of 40 (permalink) Old 11-11-2008, 08:23 AM

Try getting one of those up your corridor, no pun intended. These blocks are about 10 times the size and weight of the smaller block which in themselves are massive. Look at the big block next to them they look tiny but they are massive themselves.

Just chucking a cat in with the pigeons.

The battery yeah riddle me that one, heres a couple more to ponder or rip it out of me for?
The great pyramid is bang on the equator line it sides facing n, s, e ,w by coincidence, no it was put there for a reason, you don’t decide to build it anywhere when your purportedly mined the rock over 100 miles/kilo? Away. If I was building it randomly it would be 10 foot from where I mined those badboys as they are reportedly pretty heavy! Also remember the world was still flat then! According to our history. Coincidence yeah lets rules that one out as they moved the blocks hundreds of miles from what experts have told us, so the area was chosen it was not a random event.

The chambers lining up with the constellations? and then these same shape building being built in different places on the planet all looking very similar, its not like Lexus and BMW so where were these people on different continents all seeing these shapes then building them and pointing them and assosiating them with the stars and building them in star chart forms? Just another crazy coincidence?

Did you see the underwater ones in Japan? I think it was discovery channel?

Let the mockery begin....
post #15 of 40 (permalink) Old 11-11-2008, 09:00 AM

Reviews: 18

I remember seeing an earlier documentary in which National Geographic was hypothesizing about the way they pyramids might have been built. What the general consensus has been is that the area surrounding the pyramids was where the limestone was carved and the blocks were rolled to the pyramids where they were to be positioned.

Although, I have never seen the documentary on nat geo about the latest and greatest theory, but it makes me wonder why they haven't found the entrances to the shafts (if the theory is correct), and the misterious shaft they found that's next to the king's chamber (the one where they sent a robot only to find out that there's a block on the other end and they were too scared to drill a hole on the block).

I've always found the pyramids to be quite interesting and I hope someday I get to see them up close but, it just amazes me that the egyptian authorities (mainly Zahi Hawass) is so afraid to let people dig around and find more stuff.

We'll see if this new theory can be proven.

Jimmy

Tags
egypt

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode