Need some advices! :( plz - Jemsite
Off-topic / Miscellaneous Talk about miscellaneous stuff off-topic and not related to music, guitars or bands. No music, gear or anything guitar related here please.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-09-2005, 09:06 AM Thread Starter

Reviews: 1
Need some advices! :( plz

well, hi there, i have a few posts but i'm long time jemsite forum reader and i really like it. You all are great people!

So i want some advices from u cuz i don't know i'm right or wrong! Here is the situation: Yesterday my girlfriend (ex) told me that she had fall in love with some other guy. she know him max 4.5 month, and we were together for a 1.5 years or smth like that.

so a week ago, she told that she doesn't know was wrong with her. she told me that she thought that she loved me, but now she realized that everything was....... fake (yeah, it's a right word). i was in a shock, but yesterday she told me that she feels that she is falling in love with this guy! and...... F*CK! (sorry)

i told her not to cantact me at ALL! that i'm dissapointed in her and don't want continue ANY relationships with her! (she told me that she do not want to loose me, she wants me to be her friend!!! :angry: )

so? what do you think? i love her but..... you know.
am i right or?

thanks friend!

ps - sorry for some english mistakes
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-09-2005, 09:24 AM

Re: Need some advices! :( plz

sounds like she's toying with you, or she doesn't know herself well enough to do the right thing by you.

either way, you're right to push her away.

i have a little saying: "give your energy to those things that return it". in other words, don't waste your time worrying about someone who doesn't have your best interests at heart.

maybe once you take this approach, she'll wake up to herself. or maybe not. the real reward is in being true to yourself.

now go play some guitar with your bedroom window open so that all the girls in the neighbourhood come running!
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-09-2005, 10:51 AM

don't loose your time, she's just playing with your feelings.
Let her know what you think and be strong. Leave her for 2 months (no telephone calls) and she will be back to you... well, probably not, but you will be free to decide what to do with your live, not her!
be patience and good luck!
post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-09-2005, 11:08 AM

Man does this sound TYPICAL! Woman always say that sh*t! Oh.....I love you, but I'm not in love with you any more. Don't let her F*ck with your head man! They love to do that Sh*t. They will NEVER know what they want (until hey get older that is) AND DONT YOU LOVE IT HOW THEY ALWAYS WANT TO KEEP YOU ON THE SIDE???? PLEASE BE MY FRIEND

IF I WAS YOU I"D BLOW HER OFF TOTALLY

THERE ARE A MILLION WOMEN OUT THERE (MOST OF THEM ALL THE SAME WHEN IT COMES DOWN TO IT)

CAN YOU TELL I"VE HAD A FEW BAD EXPERIENCES WITH THEM< LOL

GOOD LUCK MAN>>>DONT LET HER GET TO YA

SHE"LL JUST EAT IT UP!
post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-09-2005, 11:33 AM

I pretty much agree with what everyone else has already said. I personally just don't deal with people like that. I mean, love isn't something that you just fall in and out of and if you're with someone and you claim to love them but then you say that you're falling in love with someone else, then one must wonder if you were really in love at all.

Definitely discontinue contact with her for ATLEAST a month and see what happens. She may come crawling back....or she may not. Either way, it's always best to go with a clean break because it hurts less in the long run.
post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-09-2005, 11:47 AM

Just lose her as quickly as you can.

Regards

André

post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-09-2005, 12:07 PM Thread Starter

Thanks you for your support! THANKS!

well few minutes ago i got sms from her: "... if u want to be my friend JUST CALL ANY TIME U WANT!" << f*ck! what she wants for me? i didn't answered! I can't belive that she can't understand my situation! and... and how she told me abput other guy, when i have hard times! i've got 4 college exams next mounth! (to get in college) << it's hard time for me and.... she told me THAT SH*T! and she wants to be my friend?

i'm DISAPOINTED!!! i want to forget about her! how?
post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-09-2005, 12:20 PM

How?
1.- get your guitar and play... (it works with me)
2.- Call your best friend and have a beer, just for a chat.
3.- buy your first JEM (I know you have a "totostrat")... you will be in love again!!

But the most important thing is not get influenced by what she's doing to you... BE YOURSELF and think about the reasons why you decided to forget her.
post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-09-2005, 12:21 PM

One word.....GUITAR

It just takes time bro! But stop talking with her or you'll just prolong the agony!! Tell her to leave you alone. What...she can't be freinds with her new B/F??? I'm tellin ya....they are screwed in the head!
post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-09-2005, 01:00 PM

Man you did before her and you will do after her. that's one of the important things I learnt from my bros here at jemsite. Play your guitar, do something that you like etc. get your mind off her. If you like science, sit down and study science, if you like books, read some decent books. But there is something you should do... PLAY YER GODDAMN GUITAR! Write some blues man

Anyway, good luck with you bro.

Regards,
Can
post #11 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-09-2005, 01:07 PM

Young women can be like that, just like young men. There's nothing you can do about it really, and she was probably thinking hard about for a while before breaking up with you. As for cutting her off, it probably doesn't matter in the short term. If she really likes the other guy, he's going to get all her attention anyway and you'll be out of her mind once she's squared with you (which seems to have happened). Don't contact her, she's made her decision and told you about it so just let it go. Nothing you can do or say is going to change her mind, so don't put yourself through the grief. I can't tell you how to get her out of your system, because there's no quick way to do that.

Try just hanging out with your friends, and hooking up with as many other girls as you can Don't think getting smashed and reminiscing will help, it will do the exact opposite! She likely didn't mean to hurt your feelings, so your best option is to take it like a man, and get on with getting on. Remember though, she's going to do this to you again if you get back together with her, so if that becomes an option avoid it.
post #12 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-09-2005, 01:38 PM Thread Starter

well thank you all! really thanks! u'r really great people!

i've decided it yesterday! i just wanted to know i was right or not! now i know it! so, one more time really BIIIIIG thanks to u all!
post #13 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-11-2005, 11:35 AM
TVE

Cool Re: Need some advices! :( plz

Toto,

Shes really not worth the pain mate. Definately forget about her, sounds like there will be someone else out there down the track who deserves your love. Love is meant to be kind, not damn crazy like that. Concerntrate on those important things, like your exams and music.

Remember, no one ever died of a broken heart and what doesnt kill you only makes you stronger. The less you have to do with her the better off you will be.

Cheers
Tania

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode