Ibanez JEM Forum banner

New Transformers Movie

4K views 59 replies 27 participants last post by  FloridaNative 
#1 ·
Well Transformers came out on Thursday here, and all I'll say is it's awesome!

Wont give any spoilers. ;)

#3 ·
I have a friend at work that likes to get the free movie premiere tickets. (she is not a cheapskate, but she travels all the time, so she saves her bucks this way). She absolutely loved this movie and said she would have paid to see this one. She also won a free action doll.

She said it has kind of become a game with her. You have to go to a certain site by a certain day. It is hysterical to hear her talk about it.

#4 ·
I never cared for The Transformers before, I am from that generation, but thought the previews looked kick ass.

I kid you not. I had an ex-boyfriend a few years ago that was still living at his parents house at 32, and played D&D with his nerdy guy friends on Saturday nights. The point being, he used to carry a VHS copy at all times in his car trunk of The Transformers cartoon movie. My friends warned me, and sure enough one day I got, "...sweetie, can we watch this?" My friends set us up and they were shocked as hell that we actually lasted a few months.

#38 ·
We took the 4 kids to see this on Wednesday, and I thought it was a ton of fun. It's a great movie to see in a theater instead of waiting for it to come out on DVD. Non-stop action, and fairly funny as well. :) My wife had never heard of the Transformers, and even she thought it was a great movie.

#44 ·
Just saw the movie last night and I must say that it was alot better than I expected. Laughed so hard when Sam and Mikaela are in the car and Sam shows her his bicep.

Michael Bay has made some good/ok movies in the past. I've always liked "The Rock" and "The Island" was ok. It was so long ago since I've seen "Bad Boys" so I won't even comment about it.

Transformers II set to come out 2009, can't wait! :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.