North American Union??? Vchip implants? - Jemsite
Off-topic / Miscellaneous Talk about miscellaneous stuff off-topic and not related to music, guitars or bands. No music, gear or anything guitar related here please.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 26 (permalink) Old 01-25-2008, 10:55 PM Thread Starter

Reviews: 1
North American Union??? Vchip implants?

This confuses me. is this really going to happen?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=vuBo4E77ZXo

has anyone seen this?? its pretty scary and ironic at the same time. im sort of laughing right now. this sounds like a conspiracy to me. but it could happen since george bush is still in office.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 26 (permalink) Old 01-26-2008, 09:43 AM

Re: North American Union??? Vchip implants?

very powerful and though provoking stuff, anyone would be foolish to imediately decline this sort of information. even someone who doesn't go for these conspiracy theories (if thats what you call them) should take into account all of the evidence and make a rational and informed decision
post #3 of 26 (permalink) Old 01-26-2008, 09:48 AM
Banned

There are many Freedom and Liberty loving americans that will go down fighting.
post #4 of 26 (permalink) Old 01-26-2008, 09:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darin View Post
There are many Freedom and Liberty loving americans that will go down fighting.
Yes there are but there are a great many more mind numb sheep that will go where they are herded with agreeing smiles on this faces.
post #5 of 26 (permalink) Old 01-26-2008, 12:56 PM

Nearly all futurist ideals have included these concepts. Every book, every movie, every satirist... they all have reflected this form of government for the future... Would it really make things worse? There are plenty of people right this moment arguing that you need to give up your personal freedoms to create a safer and more stable world. How is that any different than these "freedom loving" right wing nutters who continue to blindly support the President and T.W.A.T.?

In the end you need to understand that in order for a government and an economy to really thrive under this one world ideal, they would need to keep a number of things exactly the way they are. It wouldn't help the world to have 90% of the population being sick, poor, undernourished, unemployed, etc. etc.

Therefore, either such a system would fail before it ever really got off the ground, or it would create something like a utopia that as long as you play by the rules and do as you are expected, you'll live a fairly decent life. Most of those who would resist such an ideal are the ones that would either lead the rebellion or be promoted to govern the masses. It's funny how so many people get these high and mighty notions that they'd never accept such things... unless they were controlling it on some level. Then their okay with it.

But in the end, isn't it better to have a system like this and one world working together so that when an alien race comes along and tries to invade or harvest we are all working together already and prepared for such an event?
post #6 of 26 (permalink) Old 01-26-2008, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Sable View Post
Nearly all futurist ideals have included these concepts. Every book, every movie, every satirist... they all have reflected this form of government for the future... Would it really make things worse? There are plenty of people right this moment arguing that you need to give up your personal freedoms to create a safer and more stable world. How is that any different than these "freedom loving" right wing nutters who continue to blindly support the President and T.W.A.T.?

In the end you need to understand that in order for a government and an economy to really thrive under this one world ideal, they would need to keep a number of things exactly the way they are. It wouldn't help the world to have 90% of the population being sick, poor, undernourished, unemployed, etc. etc.

Therefore, either such a system would fail before it ever really got off the ground, or it would create something like a utopia that as long as you play by the rules and do as you are expected, you'll live a fairly decent life. Most of those who would resist such an ideal are the ones that would either lead the rebellion or be promoted to govern the masses. It's funny how so many people get these high and mighty notions that they'd never accept such things... unless they were controlling it on some level. Then their okay with it.

To anyone who is interested.....A good read on Amazon "Hope of the wicked" can't remember the author but if you want to learn more about this, it's all explained in there. This is not a new concept, the book is fairly old and talks in depth about the "amero", gun control, you name it.

But in the end, isn't it better to have a system like this and one world working together so that when an alien race comes along and tries to invade or harvest we are all working together already and prepared for such an event?
Thats about the dumbest crap I think I've ever heard.......So your going to jump on board the "One world bandwagon" over invaders from mars?????? Wow, there really isn't any hope for this country! Utopia is hardly the word I would use to describe what you might think it will get to. #1, if there does become a one world gov., the first thing you would see is that gov rationing the WORLDS food supply, gas supply, currency, not to mention a lot of other things. What does that mean for you and I? Food lines, no motor vehicle, no more guns, very little money. And what money we did have, couldn't buy much because the price of food would be so drastically high. The goal of a one world gov is not to bring peace and harmony...it's to CONTROL us, nothing else.... Just my opinion on the matter..

Last edited by TMatt142; 01-26-2008 at 08:05 PM.
post #7 of 26 (permalink) Old 01-26-2008, 08:06 PM

In case your wanting to know more...."Hope of the Wicked" is the name of the book ...check it out on Amazon.com.......
post #8 of 26 (permalink) Old 01-27-2008, 01:23 AM

Reviews: 25

Yeah zeitgeist is a great watch but mostly fiction, and not fact. They edit the movie, in such a way that you can but only agree with their theories. Of course there is some truths to the movie, but mostly what they talk about is crap...

Thanks to religion, there will never be a one world government....... and Im not religious by any stretch of the imagination, but I think there are many religions out there that will oppose this to the bitter end, even if that means nuclear war.

I don't want governments knowing exactly where I am at any given moment, just by switching on my gps transponder, and locating me..... What if Im taking a piss ???

But il be dead before any of this takes place, so when i have children I'll prepare them to join the rebellion and learn the ways of the Jedi Knight. Oh wait thats a movie...

Seems like the makers of zeitgeist has the same Ideas as George Lucas... Coincidence, I think not.....

Last edited by IbanezFreak777; 01-27-2008 at 01:32 AM.
post #9 of 26 (permalink) Old 01-27-2008, 12:33 PM

I wouldn't take this movie TOO seriously. It's scary at first because they throw a lot at you, but a lot of their stuff is what COULD happen.
post #10 of 26 (permalink) Old 01-27-2008, 12:50 PM

I wasn't taking it too seriously hence my previous post. And TMatt142, what is the point in controlling a population in the way you describe? A population that is hungry and broke slows your economy. If people have no disposable income then they cannot buy goods to keep things going. Look at the USSR for prime example A. If all of their time is spent standing in food lines and none of them have cars, then no one can work, no goods will be produced, no food will be grown, and the people have nothing to do. People with nothing to do and a ton of misfortune are what dictators fear the most... those are the people that will slit your throat or poison you.

The human condition will continue to be human. This sort of far fetched reality has many positives and negatives. But if you think we Americans are not controlled every bit as much as this future holds you are missing the point. The introduction to the film was very accurate. People are being brainwashed to buy a pile of poo. People walk around with their cellphones glued to their hands, texting and talking about utterly pointless crap, and you don't think your movements can already be tracked? People buy cars that have satellite links in them (now a big selling point for all GM cars). Do you really think people who care don't know where you are or that they aren't listening?

The logical defects of the doomsday ideal this film promotes are markedly against human nature. Now if it were a film about how they were really going to stop people from procreating unless they were approved (a la Brave New World) then perhaps you could allege that the genetic testing people are doing today will breed a human that does not think or act like a human... and if you are going there, then what is the point of that ideal? Alien harvesting (a la X-Files) is about the only reasoning for such a path.

So yeah... this is all really nice science fiction, but it does very little to account for basic human behavior and the widely unpredictable gamut of human emotion. Unless humans drastically change in the future (which come on, with all of the growth hormones and pesticides in our food it is possible but was not present in this presentation) the film is amusing at best. A good discussion piece, but not something to make me want to travel to some remote part of the world and live in a hut.
post #11 of 26 (permalink) Old 01-29-2008, 08:22 PM Thread Starter

Reviews: 1

Thanks for the replies guys. I for one am not going to get that chip embedded in me. if it does happen, I'll happy take a knife to my skin and remove it and keep it in my pocket or bury it. Make it disposable so when stupid stuff happens. i can make myself anonymous. im not letting the government take away my already broken freedom.

This is if this actually happens. if not. ill still buy a few guns. hopefully our next president doesnt take that right away from me.

Im totally against the Vchip and a World Government. Screw that. The President needs to stop trying to turn this world into hell.
post #12 of 26 (permalink) Old 01-29-2008, 08:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmazinAzian12 View Post
hopefully our next president doesnt take that right away from me.
In order to repeal the Second Amendment of the Constitution I believe it takes a two-thirds majority vote of Congress with that being ratified by the States. It has been 22 years since my last class in government so I may be a bit rusty on that info. If your interested….. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Convent...._Constitution
post #13 of 26 (permalink) Old 01-29-2008, 08:36 PM

Reviews: 6

I wanna die before this crap becomes reality. I like things the way they are now.
post #14 of 26 (permalink) Old 01-29-2008, 08:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fender868 View Post
I wanna die before this crap becomes reality.
That is kinda drastic isn't it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fender868 View Post
I like things the way they are now.
Evolution in either genetics or society is inevitable and unstoppable. If it were not for change you would not be surfing the net, posting here, or playing an electric instrument. While I can’t say what I have read thrills me the fact remains that with progress comes a certain amount of “oneness” for a lack of words.

Do you have a cell phone? If so then are already being tracked. If so then anyone with a scanner and know how can “tap” into to your calls. If so all of the numbers you call and the numbers that call you are recorded and stored in the mainframe of your cellular provider.

Do you have cable television or Tivo? Tivo records and transmits your viewing habits. Right now many of the sites you visit track your movements around their site, the site you come from, and what site you go to when you leave their site.

With progress, anonymity becomes more and more difficult to achieve. “Change” is two way street my friend.
post #15 of 26 (permalink) Old 01-29-2008, 11:19 PM

Reviews: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmazinAzian12 View Post
Thanks for the replies guys. I for one am not going to get that chip embedded in me. if it does happen, I'll happy take a knife to my skin and remove it and keep it in my pocket or bury it. Make it disposable so when stupid stuff happens. i can make myself anonymous. im not letting the government take away my already broken freedom.

This is if this actually happens. if not. ill still buy a few guns. hopefully our next president doesnt take that right away from me.

Im totally against the Vchip and a World Government. Screw that. The President needs to stop trying to turn this world into hell.

Im gona start something again I can feel it, but why are guns always the answer ? Maybe if the idea of no one having weapons that kill, including government controlled soldiers, we wouldn't have to worry about being controlled. The only way a government can control its people is by brute force "army & Guns" etc.... and trust me no matter how many guns you think you can collect it will never outgun the army, so its pointless.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode