Okay, call me stupid but... - Jemsite
Off-topic / Miscellaneous Talk about miscellaneous stuff off-topic and not related to music, guitars or bands. No music, gear or anything guitar related here please.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-05-2007, 12:22 PM Thread Starter

Okay, call me stupid but...

is there anyway to still see the new posts after you've clicked on the "new posts" button more than once?? When I sign onto Jemsite and I click on the new posts button it will show pages of threads, but then if I get a PM and I read it and click new posts again, it will only show a couple and all the ones that were there before I can't see. I normally just log out so that I can see all the posts again, but then I cannot respond to anything until I sign in again. Okay, now I know that I am not the most computer savvy person to ever walk the face of the earth, but is there an easier way to be able to read the new posts without them all disappearing like that if I choose to answer a PM??

Thanks to all who reply.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-05-2007, 12:37 PM

Re: Okay, call me stupid but...

It times out to early. I think that is something that Glen has to change in the forum settings.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-05-2007, 06:25 PM

Go to "Quick Links" (next to Log Out) then a drop down menu appears and click on "Today's Posts"
post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-05-2007, 06:32 PM

Okay, here goes..... Stupid Butt! Feel better??

Chimp's got the idea!
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-06-2007, 10:44 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimp View Post
Go to "Quick Links" (next to Log Out) then a drop down menu appears and click on "Today's Posts"
Thanks Chimpy! Man, I must be really uncurious or something. I've never explored the tool bar thingy hardly at all. Never saw that before. Now I feel really stupid. lol
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-06-2007, 10:45 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jemplayer55 View Post
Okay, here goes..... Stupid Butt! Feel better??

Chimp's got the idea!

hehehehehehe fresco! I've heard many remarks about my butt in my life, but stupid is a new one. hehehe
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-08-2007, 10:47 AM

The server gremlins hate you?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode