OMG - Jemsite
Off-topic / Miscellaneous Talk about miscellaneous stuff off-topic and not related to music, guitars or bands. No music, gear or anything guitar related here please.

 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-10-2011, 02:52 PM Thread Starter
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Brazil
Posts: 5,010
Reviews: 64
OMG

Seriously OMG should be prohibited on movies.
It's like an OCD.
If a rat crosses the street or an UFO fly over the city everybody says OMG.
Really annoying.

http://hnn.us/blogs/entries/137852.html

The other thing I noticed everytime a SWAT/FBI/POLICE/SOLDIERS/HOOKERS whatever get out of a truck there's always a dumbass screaming go...go...go...go...go...goooooooo in the middle of a mission just like they didn't know what to do before opening truck doors.They sent those guys there without a plan and if nobody screamed go...go...go...go...go...goooooooo
they won't move.

Please ban OMG and go...go...go...go...go...goooooooo from the movies

BTW this is funny(the first pimp bwahahahahaha) =

1. hooker

prostitute. started in the civil war When Gen.Hooker of the Union Army (the first pimp) tried to protect his troops from VD by buying the best chicks and pimping them to his corps of 20,000 men. orginally hooker's girls.

hooker is the pimp of hookers.
6fingers is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-10-2011, 03:07 PM Thread Starter
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Brazil
Posts: 5,010
Reviews: 64
Re: OMG



6fingers is offline  
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-10-2011, 03:25 PM
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Dunmore, PA
Posts: 2,325
Reviews: 12
Red face Re: OMG

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6fingers View Post
started in the civil war When Gen.Hooker of the Union Army (the first pimp) tried to protect his troops from VD by buying the best chicks and pimping them to his corps of 20,000 men. orginally hooker's girls.

That is actually just a legend with no factual historical basis...Other than that I don't understand any of this threads point, unless of course that was the point!
DEADTUNES666 is offline  
post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-10-2011, 03:31 PM Thread Starter
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Brazil
Posts: 5,010
Reviews: 64
Re: OMG

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEADTUNES666 View Post

That is actually just a legend with no factual historical basis...Other than that I don't understand any of this threads point, unless of course that was the point!
Everything you speak to your friends have to have a point?
Nope, it's just for fun.
At least I'm learning a different language.
Stop "trolling" me you...you.......you..........purple boy
6fingers is offline  
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-10-2011, 03:43 PM
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Dunmore, PA
Posts: 2,325
Reviews: 12
Red face Re: OMG

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6fingers View Post
Everything you speak to your friends have to have a point?
Nope, it's just for fun.
At least I'm learning a different language.
Stop "trolling" me you...you.......you..........purple boy
So then my response doesn't have to mean anything?


If that's the case then...







oiljbclfswuoecoiuewjbgf seofinwlfhb wfoiuwfeljk1 foiuwb244. rlvoiwvo8hsrg scewinoiuhwgfv hj
ef rinhewrgknepoggv
w wpijwrgg; wgpojwg
ergwgroi8whoq;ekwp4rm2

DEADTUNES666 is offline  
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-10-2011, 03:45 PM Thread Starter
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Brazil
Posts: 5,010
Reviews: 64
Re: OMG

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEADTUNES666 View Post
So then my response doesn't have to mean anything?


If that's the case then...


oiljbclfswuoecoiuewjbgf seofinwlfhb wfoiuwfeljk1 foiuwb244. rlvoiwvo8hsrg scewinoiuhwgfv hj
ef rinhewrgknepoggv
w wpijwrgg; wgpojwg
ergwgroi8whoq;ekwp4rm2

Cool now I'm learning aramaic!
6fingers is offline  
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-11-2011, 12:51 PM
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: St. Louis, MO
Posts: 2,349
Reviews: 11
Re: OMG

Lol...wow...goofballs
Bryancap77 is offline  
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-22-2011, 11:58 PM
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: United States
Posts: 13
Re: OMG

Մի վիրավորիր հայերին
rockygeorge is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).



Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome