Overrated Hotness - Jemsite
Off-topic / Miscellaneous Talk about miscellaneous stuff off-topic and not related to music, guitars or bands. No music, gear or anything guitar related here please.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 107 (permalink) Old 07-17-2008, 06:44 AM Thread Starter
Banned

Overrated Hotness

Who are some of todays so called "hot" celebrities that you just don't feel deserve the attention?

My top 5

5.Megan Fox. She's just so plain.

4.Kirsten Dunst. She has more than enough money to fix her teeth.........what's the hold up. Saggy boobs

3.Tila Tequila. Her head is about 5 times too large for her body. She sleeps with more people than Serta. Tattoos, although I have many and like them on some women, just don't look good on her.

2.Rihanna. I swear it's a dude

1.Angelina Jolie. The word trash does not do her justice. She ****s everything that moves, makes out with her own brother, then adopts a baby and now she's a frikkin world icon? trash
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 107 (permalink) Old 07-17-2008, 07:12 AM

Re: Overrated Hotness

Why so worked up about them?

Couldn't be bothered. At all.

Probably wouldn't kick any of them out of bed either, but obviously I'm not overly fussy.
post #3 of 107 (permalink) Old 07-17-2008, 07:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavyH View Post
Probably wouldn't kick any of them out of bed either, but obviously I'm not overly fussy.
So all you need is two tits, a hole, and a heartbeat?
post #4 of 107 (permalink) Old 07-17-2008, 07:29 AM Thread Starter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavyH View Post
Why so worked up about them?

Couldn't be bothered. At all.

Then what are you doing posting in this thread? This isn't a debate.
post #5 of 107 (permalink) Old 07-17-2008, 07:41 AM

I'm sure all these huge celebrities are gonna read a post on jemsite by some guy named Pickles and will instantly go fix everything that you think is wrong with them physically and spiritually. *cough*. They have millions, you most likely dont, so obviously they're doing something right.
post #6 of 107 (permalink) Old 07-17-2008, 07:42 AM

Jennifer Anniston. OK, she's alright, but NOTHING special. She does nothing for me and I can't for the life of me figure out why she is such a sex symbol. I like her, like her movies, all that, but she is not that hot at all.

The Kardaschians. Yuk.

Virtually any chick with fake boobs that I can tell are fake. Feels like a bag of gravel and looks repulsive to boot. A friend once said he likes fake ones that look real and real ones that look fake. Well said.
post #7 of 107 (permalink) Old 07-17-2008, 07:48 AM Thread Starter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by shreddersymphony View Post
I'm sure all these huge celebrities are gonna read a post on jemsite by some guy named Pickles and will instantly go fix everything that you think is wrong with them physically and spiritually. *cough*. They have millions, you most likely dont, so obviously they're doing something right.
Once again, this isn't a debate. If you don't have something to contribute, find another thread.
post #8 of 107 (permalink) Old 07-17-2008, 07:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pickles_the_Drummer View Post
Once again, this isn't a debate. If you don't have something to contribute, find another thread.
Anything posted on a forum can be contested or argued or debated.
post #9 of 107 (permalink) Old 07-17-2008, 08:05 AM Thread Starter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by shreddersymphony View Post
Anything posted on a forum can be contested or argued or debated.
This thread isn't a debate. I didn't ask for what anyone thought of my choices. Post something relevant, or go away before you end up looking like a dick
post #10 of 107 (permalink) Old 07-17-2008, 08:17 AM

Quote:
This thread isn't a debate. I didn't ask for what anyone thought of my choices. Post something relevant, or go away before you end up looking like a dick
That anger management programme really didn't do it for you, did it?

@Cosmic - who needs a heartbeat?

If my missis gets to know about this, I am dead beyond deadness.
post #11 of 107 (permalink) Old 07-17-2008, 08:21 AM

Quote:
That's debatable.

Rather, as the dude would say, "Well that's just like, your opinion, man!"

Sorry...had to get that in...you left the door wide open.

On topic, I've always felt that Sarah Jessica Parker was unbelievably overrated in both the looks and talent departments. Granted, I wouldn't kick her (or any of the other women mentioned in this thread so far) out of bed for eating crackers, but seriously...Sarah Jessica Parker just has never done it for me. Sharp knees and all that.

I know this isn't a debate, Pickles, but I would call into question your judgment on at least one of the women on your list, given the opportunity. Here's a little poem that should explain it all...hope you like it...

Yea, verily,
I say unto thee,
Like Zapruder was filming it
I'd hit Angelina Jolie

For the record, Pickles...relax, buddy!
Any attempts to troll here are simply destined to do this:

post #12 of 107 (permalink) Old 07-17-2008, 08:29 AM Thread Starter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos731 View Post
That's debatable.

Rather, as the dude would say, "Well that's just like, your opinion, man!"

Sorry...had to get that in...you left the door wide open.

On topic, I've always felt that Sarah Jessica Parker was unbelievably overrated in both the looks and talent departments. Granted, I wouldn't kick her (or any of the other women mentioned in this thread so far) out of bed for eating crackers, but seriously...Sarah Jessica Parker just has never done it for me. Sharp knees and all that.

I know this isn't a debate, Pickles, but I would call into question your judgment on at least one of the women on your list, given the opportunity. Here's a little poem that should explain it all...hope you like it...

Yea, verily,
I say unto thee,
Like Zapruder was filming it
I'd hit Angelina Jolie
Much respect for mentioning the dude

At least you're debating something I said as opposed to debating my right to say someone doesn't deserve to be considered hot.

Angelina is pure GROSS to me. She's always looked like a crack head, but only recently went the way of flowing white dresses and adopting starving children. That's great and all, but I put her on the same wave as Courtney Love. I guess you could make a case for her having dsl's, but that's about it IMO. And at the same time, I'm not saying she's dog ugly, just that she doesn't deserve the hotness factor that she's been labeled with
post #13 of 107 (permalink) Old 07-17-2008, 08:36 AM

Quote:
Much respect for mentioning the dude

At least you're debating something I said as opposed to debating my right to say someone doesn't deserve to be considered hot.

Angelina is pure GROSS to me. She's always looked like a crack head, but only recently went the way of flowing white dresses and adopting starving children. That's great and all, but I put her on the same wave as Courtney Love. I guess you could make a case for her having dsl's, but that's about it IMO. And at the same time, I'm not saying she's dog ugly, just that she doesn't deserve the hotness factor that she's been labeled with
To each his own, my friend.

However, I would submit the following from her "crack head" phase (pre-"flowing white dresses and adopting starving children"):

Yeah, she's hideous.
post #14 of 107 (permalink) Old 07-17-2008, 08:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GilkyBear View Post
Jennifer Anniston. OK, she's alright, but NOTHING special. She does nothing for me and I can't for the life of me figure out why she is such a sex symbol. I like her, like her movies, all that, but she is not that hot at all.
What?! lol That's amazing. I think she's incredible.

Anyway, I think that when people are famous, a lot of the time they are all of a sudden more attractive to many. They kind of get put on a pedestral. That has something to do with it, I think. Also, if someone has a lot of charisma, it makes them attractive. Regardless of their 'average' looks, so to speak.

Having said all of that, I think all the people mentioned in this thread so far are all very beautiful people. I mean, Angelina Jolie? Come on.

Alwin
post #15 of 107 (permalink) Old 07-17-2008, 08:43 AM

Quote:
I guess you could make a case for her having dsl's, but that's about it IMO.
Dsls?

Alwin
Closed Thread

Tags
horsie wah

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Similar Searches

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode