Paintball.... - Jemsite
Off-topic / Miscellaneous Talk about miscellaneous stuff off-topic and not related to music, guitars or bands. No music, gear or anything guitar related here please.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-03-2006, 11:20 PM Thread Starter

Paintball....

I'm sure a few of you guys on here play. Well, a few friends at work play and I'd love to get back into it if not for anything else but exercise, plus it kicks ass. I haven't played for about 7 or so years. Anyways, when I did play, I always just rented, but now I would like to own my own gun, but I have no clue where to start, or whats good (preferably something that doesnt jam a lot, and is reliable). I know I want a semi-auto (duh) but after that, its all chinese to me. Please help me out here. oh, and I would like to spend no more than $200...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-04-2006, 12:41 AM
HoP

Re: Paintball....

if u only wanna spend 200 bucks on a marker. go with a Spyder (made by kingmann)

their not a highend marker, but they are very reliable and there is actually a pro team "Bad Company" that uses spyders and fukin kill with them all the time.

good quality electro blowback marker!
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-04-2006, 12:52 AM Thread Starter

What do you think of the Tippmann 98?
post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-04-2006, 01:40 AM
HoP

dont buy it unless you want problems... lol

all the "woods" players and **** swear by tippmanns cuzz they look more like a real gun, I started out playing woods ball, but once I played hyperball and airball .... theres NO going back lol. I played tournament paintball for about 4 years, and anyone that knows what their talking about when it comes to paintball will tell u that - tippmanns have about 50 extra parts that they DONT need, and when they brake down, or something "simple" goes wrong with them, field stripping the gun and fixing the problem is a pain in the fukin ass

dont waste your money or your later on frustration, get a spyder... or... atleast stay away from tippmanns.
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-04-2006, 01:58 AM Thread Starter

well, kinda to late, I settled with a 98 custom, with it already customized somewhat, good price so I jumped on it:

post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-04-2006, 04:15 AM
HoP

shouldnt of asked for help if u were going to do an impulse buy
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-04-2006, 01:54 PM Thread Starter

this wasn't the only forum I posted this in..

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode