Peed off at the Movies! - Jemsite
Off-topic / Miscellaneous Talk about miscellaneous stuff off-topic and not related to music, guitars or bands. No music, gear or anything guitar related here please.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-14-2006, 10:08 AM Thread Starter

Thumbs down Peed off at the Movies!

I was at the movies today with 2 of my friends to see the movie Silent Hill, we sat down to watch the film & this junkie was hitting up in the rows behind us, anyway halfway thru the film this f***ker hurled all over one of my friends head, the junkies girlfriend then started to OD, my friend went ballistic on the junkie & bashed him for hurling vomit over him, then my friend did the unspeakable! wile this Junkie was laying KO on the theater floor , my friend urinated all over the junkies face!

He then said to the junkie "hope that refreshes you, you f***ck'n' low life! motherf***CKer! - dirty scum bag filth of the earth!" then my friend spat a green gorbie on his head, slayed 4 kicks into his head & body!

the seen was just like the movie pulp-fiction, but only in real life

my friend was very upset & worried he could contract a disease, it was a bad experience for us all & has put me off from going to the movie's again!

I think I'll stick to hiring DVDs from now on

Have you people had an experience like this - or other - at the movies?
share your story.

Last edited by jaken777; 10-14-2006 at 10:24 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-14-2006, 10:49 AM

Re: Peed off at the Movies!

1) Why not move to a different seat if 2 junkies were ODing close enough to puke on you?
2) Slamming him I can see. Gut reaction. But urinating on him once down and 4 extra kicks? Your friend needs anger management. He wouldn't be my friend after that.
3) I never heard of getting a disease from vomit. Stomach acid (HCl) kills most things.
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-14-2006, 10:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JESTER700 View Post
1) Why not move to a different seat if 2 junkies were ODing close enough to puke on you?
2) Slamming him I can see. Gut reaction. But urinating on him once down and 4 extra kicks? Your friend needs anger management. He wouldn't be my friend after that.
3) I never heard of getting a disease from vomit. Stomach acid (HCl) kills most things.
+1

I'd hate to get on the wrong side of your mate.
post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-14-2006, 11:48 AM
dex

Mate, you have a VERY vivid imagination and I strongly advise you to seek professional help.
Not even a kid would believe that and most of us here are not kids.
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-14-2006, 11:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dex View Post
Mate, you have a VERY vivid imagination and I strongly advise you to seek professional help.
Not even a kid would believe that and most of us here are not kids.
He got me a bit until his friend peed on the junkie.
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-14-2006, 11:56 AM

Oh...Jake...

Look out....here come the "Movie Police"
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-14-2006, 12:05 PM

I thinks its only blood or sexual contact but the police have to have AIDS tests when someone spits in their face so its best to get checked out. As long as your friend didnt swallow anything then they should be alright.
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-14-2006, 12:19 PM

Reviews: 18

This dude needs serious help. As for the fears of contracting any disease, well, your friend needs to read a friggin' book. As far as I know, there's no way you can contract a disease when someone vomits on you. Unless the vomit went into your bloodstream or somehow got inside your body, then it would be possible. Makes me wonder what the hell is wrong with kids today when this guy sees that someone's OD'ing and decides that it's only fitting to take a piss on the poor guy and curse the hell out of him. Very mature. Although I'm not the kind of person who likes to pass judgement on people, I think your friend should be locked up in a mental institution.
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-14-2006, 12:31 PM
dex

What do you know, I was wrong.
Seems like a lot of people believe this rubbish.

Guess ol'Frank was right, there really is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe.
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-14-2006, 12:43 PM

Wow, I wish I was there to see that.
post #11 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-14-2006, 12:53 PM

That's weird, the movie Silent Hill has been out on DVD here in the states for at least a month now. Its still in theaters over there? Not saying I don't believe you, just didn't know there was that much of a difference in release dates.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Similar Searches

People searched for this, also searched for these:

what taiwanese movies are good

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode