1. Film or Digital
2. Canon or Nikon
3. Cannon or Trebuchet
4. Flickr or DeviantArt
5. Do you know what Velvia is?
film, and a filter plug in for photoshop
6. Guide numbers. Know them or rue them?
Know them, don't always use
7. Do you know what MF and LF stand for?
8. Holga: Tool of the Gods or Worthless Toy?
Can do amazing stuff, but who has time for that sh*t
9. Ilford or Agfa?
10. Do you shoot kids?
My kids, and nieces. George Carlin said it best "Screw your kids"
11. Do you shoot flowers?
When I first started, I think everyone does, but NO, not anymore. I think is a right of passage, then it gets real old.
12. Do you shoot pets?
13. Photoshop: Friend or Foe?
Cheap parlor trick, waaaaaay overdone, and stupid looking.
15. Have you attended any type of schooling for your photography?
16. Do you have a camera with you everywhere you go?
Have to for work, but I try to put it down and actually see what's going on at home. My daughter hasn't seen my face yet I'm afraid, I'm just the guy behind the camera who pays the bills
17. Do you do TFP/TFCD?
18. Do you make your own prints or send them off?
Make my own, Epson R 2400 makes excellent prints
19. What's the biggest print you've made?
13x19 myself, 16.20 sent off
20. Flash or Natural Light?
Always natural light, unless I'm shooting an indoor event (No I don't shoot weddings), but I do shoot corporate events, sporting events, and the ocassional concert where an off camera flash is useful for stopping motion.
21. Photoshop Filters?
Not so much
22. Someone hires you to photograph them and asks you to make them beautiful. Do you do this with lighting technique or Photoshop?
You can't polish a turd, I tell them that they are ugly and I can't save them.
But honestly, I try to do everything in camera so post processing doesn't take so long, so I would try lighting and angles.