Please Help Me.. I'm getting ripped apart here.. - Jemsite
Off-topic / Miscellaneous Talk about miscellaneous stuff off-topic and not related to music, guitars or bands. No music, gear or anything guitar related here please.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 161 (permalink) Old 07-13-2006, 01:10 AM Thread Starter

Question Please Help Me.. I'm getting ripped apart here..

Okay, so pretty much, this is the most embarrassing / personal story in the entire universe, but I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!!

*deep breath* My best friend is on Jemsite, chances are he will probably see this, but really, this is just driving me insane.

He has been my best friend for almost TWO YEARS, and I love him SOO much. Like, I care more about him than anyone in the world (except my mom, she's like.. GOD to me) and anyways!! I just .. GAH. I don't know! Lately it's been really hard for me to like, DEAL with him liking this other girl. And you all are probably like, "Ah, how stupid is she? She's just a teenage girl, she knows NOTHING." Well, I do know something, and I know how I feel. I think I like him.. Or more than that. And when I'm around him, I lose all self control. It's absolutely ridiculous. Today, we sat in my room and screamed Steve Vai and Van Halen at the top of our lungs. We went swimming, headbanged, and um.. crashed our heads. (That might contribute to why I'm going insane.) ANYWAYS.

What the HECK AM I SUPPOSED TO DO!?? He's my best friend, and I don't want that to change, because.. whatever.. teenage "relationships" don't work out, EVER, and I don't want to lose my best friend. Am I supposed to like, distract myself, with someone else? No... That would be wrong.. That'd be like USING someone, and I WOULD NEVER DO THAT!

SO, ANYONE.

Advice. Please...

NOW!!!!

~ Katrina
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 161 (permalink) Old 07-13-2006, 01:13 AM

Re: Please Help Me.. I'm getting ripped apart here..

Katrina

Here is my only words of advice..

Tell Him how you feel.. He probably feels the same way..

In my experiences men and women usually are not friends to be friends. Its like water and oil.. I betcha he feels the same way towards you..

and if he doesnt at least its of your chest(no pun intended)

DONT EVER FEEL BAD OR AFRAID for telling someone how you feel..

NOW GET CRACKIN
post #3 of 161 (permalink) Old 07-13-2006, 01:14 AM

well, i think you should go get an eight patty hamburger from wendy's, sit down, chew on the finger in your chili, and eat a baked potato.
post #4 of 161 (permalink) Old 07-13-2006, 01:16 AM

sorry katrina, i had to post the rediculous message, i'll find my way out of this thread, and leave it alone.....
post #5 of 161 (permalink) Old 07-13-2006, 01:18 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jem#5150
sorry katrina, i had to post the rediculous message, i'll find my way out of this thread, and leave it alone.....
Why leave it alone???

And .. by the way .. You spelled "ridiculous" wrong. hahaha. Just kidding. Well, not really.

I'm going insane. I'LL find my way out of this thread and leave it aloneeeeee.... GAH.

*falls out of chair*
post #6 of 161 (permalink) Old 07-13-2006, 01:20 AM
Vendor

ibanezcollector has good advice, and by posting this, you may have just done what he advised, but, if it goes south [and you're over 18] feel free to use me as a distraction, I won't mind, honest!
post #7 of 161 (permalink) Old 07-13-2006, 01:24 AM Thread Starter

Talking Re: Please Help Me.. I'm getting ripped apart here..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibanezcollector
Katrina

Here is my only words of advice..

Tell Him how you feel.. He probably feels the same way..

In my experiences men and women usually are not friends to be friends. Its like water and oil.. I betcha he feels the same way towards you..

and if he doesnt at least its of your chest(no pun intended)

DONT EVER FEEL BAD OR AFRAID for telling someone how you feel..

NOW GET CRACKIN

Thank you very much for your advice..
You would even advise that I tell him even though it COULD ruin everything?
Ehhh..
I don't know.
Pretty much,
he already read this.
He already responded to it.
And didn't say
OMG KATRINA I FEEL THE SAME WAY.

Maybe I'll just use "rich" as a distraction. HAHAHA : P

*wink*
post #8 of 161 (permalink) Old 07-13-2006, 01:30 AM

Katrina

Two Words:

CALL HIM

If he seen it, then he knows call him. Let him know how you feel if it ruins anything then he really wasnt a friend now was he..
post #9 of 161 (permalink) Old 07-13-2006, 01:32 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibanezcollector
Katrina

Two Words:

CALL HIM

If he seen it, then he knows call him. Let him know how you feel if it ruins anything then he really wasnt a friend now was he..
Actually, he's already responded.
TWICE.
haha
And we're on the phone right now.
AT THE MOMENT
We were on the phone while I was posting it..
What do you say to THAT??!?!?

AAHHH!

*runs into wall*

Great, now my head has TWO lumps:

1. from headbanging
2. from running into a wall.... : \
post #10 of 161 (permalink) Old 07-13-2006, 01:36 AM

headbanging in the pool!

man that hurt bad.....

do they know who it is yet?

hmmmm..........

so katrina, how about that nice phone conversation we are having at the moment...
post #11 of 161 (permalink) Old 07-13-2006, 01:37 AM

Katrina! That sucks losing a best friend due to being "Twitter Pated!" Being a boy though, these kind of things happen to boy's (and girls). It's is so normal and frustrating. Most of my friends married at an early age and I lost contact with them. I was not one to marry young and am I so glad I didn't! I'm not against that, it's just that if young people want to marry or be in a committed relationship early in life, they need to realize they're likely giving up exploring the world or doing what it is they've always wanted to do (e.g., college, traveling, head banging ..etc).

For the past four years I worked on relationships as a family/individual counselor so I've worked with this. With that being said, I'm sure there's more information with this. The best thing that comes to my mind is talk to him about it (in a respectful manner) and be open to hear his opinion. I can tell you care about him a lot and want to make sure you're looking out for him. That is a true friend...confront on issues that are a concern about their well-being. I hope he doesn't feel he has to give up his life to his new possible girlfriend and ditch other friends at the same time. Sheesh I had my heart broken so many times for me to learn that!

All right I'll stop here because I could write a book on this! Hope this gives you some direction Katrina!

Paul

P.S.
I'm a bad speller--sorry if I have spelling or grammatical errors.
post #12 of 161 (permalink) Old 07-13-2006, 01:37 AM Thread Starter

wow, brandon. that did hurt REALLY BAD.

so what do you think of my thread?

any advice?

oh yeah, i like how you can hear my brother watching south park over the phone. and we're talking about you watching TV. : )

wow, we're SO CORNY. haha

ebizzle. fasho.

*sigh*....
post #13 of 161 (permalink) Old 07-13-2006, 01:38 AM

Oh Good you're both on the phone talking...SUCCESS!!!
post #14 of 161 (permalink) Old 07-13-2006, 01:40 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul_R
Katrina! That sucks losing a best friend due to being "Twitter Pated!" Being a boy though, these kind of things happen to boy's (and girls). It's is so normal and frustrating. Most of my friends married at an early age and I lost contact with them. I was not one to marry young and am I so glad I didn't! I'm not against that, it's just that if young people want to marry or be in a committed relationship early in life, they need to realize they're likely giving up exploring the world or doing what it is they've always wanted to do (e.g., college, traveling, head banging ..etc).

For the past four years I worked on relationships as a family/individual counselor so I've worked with this. With that being said, I'm sure there's more information with this. The best thing that comes to my mind is talk to him about it (in a respectful manner) and be open to hear his opinion. I can tell you care about him a lot and want to make sure you're looking out for him. That is a true friend...confront on issues that are a concern about their well-being. I hope he doesn't feel he has to give up his life to his new possible girlfriend and ditch other friends at the same time. Sheesh I had my heart broken so many times for me to learn that!

All right I'll stop here because I could write a book on this! Hope this gives you some direction Katrina!

Paul

P.S.
I'm a bad speller--sorry if I have spelling or grammatical errors.

Paul R, you are a very sweet person. Thank you so much for your advice, and for caring in the first place.. By reading this thread, can you guess who it is? haha

It does SUCK that I'm like totally "into" my best friend, and before TODAY I thought that I couldn't talk to anyone about this. Seriously, nobody even KNOWS how long this has been bottled up.. And now, my JEMSITE family is here to help! Thank you so much, you rock!

P.S. You actually didn't have any grammatical / spelling errors that I caught.. Coming from a Spelling Bee champ (nerd power!) that probably means a lot. hahaha

Thanks again! <3
post #15 of 161 (permalink) Old 07-13-2006, 01:41 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul_R
Oh Good you're both on the phone talking...SUCCESS!!!
Well, he said he's checking out your page now.. haha

He was like THIS GUY IS A JEM WINNER??

*sigh*

..Boys..

Tags
jem vwh , steve vai , van halen

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Similar Searches

People searched for this, also searched for these:

"toki is ripped"

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode