Prison Planet.com, interesting stuff. - Jemsite
Off-topic / Miscellaneous Talk about miscellaneous stuff off-topic and not related to music, guitars or bands. No music, gear or anything guitar related here please.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 79 (permalink) Old 03-29-2006, 02:51 PM Thread Starter

Wink Prison Planet.com, interesting stuff.

I was a bit sick of the web, seeing the same old thing- you bro's know what i mean, then I found this site with some dude called (Alex Jones)- forgive me if you know of him already, this guy was doing some crazy stuff interveiwing people in the USA, i found it interesting & funny at times as he talked to people, there are media clip down loads of this dude at the bottom of the page, check this out, interesting stuff there,but be warned! the subject's & content covered on this site may upset some people,

My veiw & addvice is to keep an open mind & don't EAR BASH me about the site & it's content please- if you feel you must have a say about it don't reply to this Thread! - please go start your own Thead & say what you must there, i'm not even going to reply or discuss anything after-
(I had requsted my own Conspiracy Thread to be locked down by Glen last time around),

THIS THREAD is just to INFORM people about this site NO REPLYS PLEASE!!!

hppt:www.prisonplanet.com/ have fun bro's - (non conspiracy?...... my ass!..lol!)

Cheers- Jake.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 79 (permalink) Old 05-06-2006, 02:29 PM Thread Starter

Exclamation Re: Prison Planet.com, interesting stuff.

UPDATE!- if you live in Los Angeles, CA, the ALEX JONES show the truth about the 911 attacks on the WTC & much more! will be on from June 24 - 25 - this is a must see, it's your future & the furture of the world! get in the know about what is realy happening to us all! Do it before it's to LATE!!!

htt:www.americanscholarssymposium.org/

For all who have no idea of whats going on in the real world go to

www.prisonplanet.com

or

www.infowars.com

GET BEHIND ALEX JONES NOW! or there will be no guitar playing as we know it Jim!!!

God help us All!

JAKE.
post #3 of 79 (permalink) Old 05-06-2006, 02:41 PM

Re: Prison Planet.com, interesting stuff.

i think you need to get a hug from someone
post #4 of 79 (permalink) Old 05-06-2006, 02:48 PM Thread Starter

Angry Re: Prison Planet.com, interesting stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragsternj
i think you need to get a hug from someone
Hey bro no need for that smart ass remark, going by this info here on these site's i posted up -LOOKS like we are all HUNG!!! -(you fool) this is some bad SH!T!!! & I"M VERY WORRIED ABOUT IT i don't need a (hug) we have to get behind ALEX JONES & get the news out to the world NOW!

We are all fools if we do nothing to stop them & i'm not going down with out taking the fight to these clowns that think they can tread all over us (the PEOPLE) & take us into the New World Order of mindless slavery! mark us with BAR CODES//// & completly take our freedoms away!!!
ALL it will take for these B#stards to win is we do nothing!

How can we play guitar when that freedom will disapear in the future? -thats right! - (NO GUITARS or playing GUITAR!!!)

Make your stand NOW! before it's to late my bro's - Fight with all your Might!

Last edited by jaken777; 05-06-2006 at 03:38 PM.
post #5 of 79 (permalink) Old 05-06-2006, 03:11 PM

Watchin and aware.
post #6 of 79 (permalink) Old 05-06-2006, 03:21 PM Thread Starter

Wink Re: Prison Planet.com, interesting stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jemuniverse777
Watchin and aware.
Good on you bro we need more people to know I'm doing all i can do here.

Cheers-Jake.
post #7 of 79 (permalink) Old 05-06-2006, 04:41 PM

Do you believe everything people tell you?
post #8 of 79 (permalink) Old 05-06-2006, 04:52 PM

It's just a very one-sided political site. There are literally hundreds of them.
post #9 of 79 (permalink) Old 05-06-2006, 04:58 PM

I'm not saying that government conspiracies and malintentioned organizations don't appear out of the woodwork every once in a while, but still, these things are not the *best* sources of information. Plus, didn't you remark (much to a heated debate) about 9/11 with a claim of yours before? Sure stuff like this can seem like a frightening prospect, but this isn't exactly the movies.
Websites like this feed off your fear and paranoia. Use some judgement and discern between the blatantly possible, and the crazed theory.

Please stop "educating" us.
post #10 of 79 (permalink) Old 05-06-2006, 05:00 PM

It's ok, I have a tin foil helmet so they can't get to me.
post #11 of 79 (permalink) Old 05-06-2006, 05:09 PM Thread Starter

Unhappy Re: Prison Planet.com, interesting stuff.

BAR CHORDS on your guitar- or BAR CODES //// on your body with no freedoms as we know it????- mico chip your ass anyone???? no one will escape there plans for us!

Let everyone you know in on what is about to happen to the world & if they don't beleave you tell them to log on to the site's i posted here in this thread

see what they say to you then ? & tell them to pass it on to anybody who don't know about it or is brain washed by the TV News net works

Yes this Info sickns me to!- but someone has to let the World know the real truth Right? -(Go! ALEX JONES!!!!)

You can't trust the TV News net works anymore for info on anything to do with this topic & more, the TV NEWS net works are all controled -there All in on the BIG LIE, so don't beleave them & there BULSH!T spin on events & what they want you to beleave in anymore! there brain washing the world to there plans!

All this info is on the sites i posted in this thread - so if you have more sites like these please post them up here & let the world know & don't post any crapy sites please, -(no clowning around here ok!)

I just hope it's not to late too stop there plans for us all? hope we over come it anyway we can!

GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU ON JEMSITE! hope it all works out good for us all very soon!

Cheers JAKE.
post #12 of 79 (permalink) Old 05-06-2006, 05:09 PM

Any webmaster that claims to be serious and informative that then dresses up as Darth Vader to do a spot on his own videos along side writing an 8 page essay about Star Wars (claiming to be able to draw direct parralells against a science fiction/ fantasy movie and the US goverment) isn't somebody I'm gonna listen to closely.

Listen Mr Alex Jones I'll make this real easy for you......
Goverments are not always working for the people and are often untrustworthy....
...Star Wars is set in space and has space ships,The Force, lightsabers, aliens, lasers and sh*t

HELLO !!!!!!

Ben

Last edited by Eggy; 05-06-2006 at 05:15 PM.
post #13 of 79 (permalink) Old 05-06-2006, 05:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elcid
It's ok, I have a tin foil helmet so they can't get to me.

Did you buy it or make it yourself??? You need to help us all!!!
post #14 of 79 (permalink) Old 05-06-2006, 05:48 PM Thread Starter

Cool Re: Prison Planet.com, interesting stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChopTart
I'm not saying that government conspiracies and malintentioned organizations don't appear out of the woodwork every once in a while, but still, these things are not the *best* sources of information. Plus, didn't you remark (much to a heated debate) about 9/11 with a claim of yours before? Sure stuff like this can seem like a frightening prospect, but this isn't exactly the movies.
Websites like this feed off your fear and paranoia. Use some judgement and discern between the blatantly possible, and the crazed theory.

Please stop "educating" us.
i'm no teacher bro but i do listen to what is out there & when the real truth comes out for real there will be many a red face i'm sure & this is not just about 911, once you put a puzzle together you see the picture infront of you -(you say it's colour is blue,- i say what shade of blue are you looking at because there are many a shade to any picture you look at if you know what i mean?

No i never beleave in what others may or may not say,-Lies or half truths, i go on what i beleave to be fact when true facts present them selfs, you can say anything you want but i know better when it come to human life & all it's worth, stay on top of the game or we all will go down hard! that is all i will say to you, Just look at the world ever wondered how it got to be they way it is - oh but thats a diffrent picture, or is it?
post #15 of 79 (permalink) Old 05-06-2006, 05:55 PM

I'll be selling them on my website dorkvader.com

Tags
david lee roth , guitar playing , iron maiden , playing guitar , pyramid inlay , pyramid inlays

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode