Random Morley thing - Jemsite
Off-topic / Miscellaneous Talk about miscellaneous stuff off-topic and not related to music, guitars or bands. No music, gear or anything guitar related here please.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-23-2007, 02:42 PM Thread Starter

Random Morley thing

Well yesterday my dad comes in he pulls out a small package, he is like did you order new pickups already? I'm like no, so we open it and I have a piece of paper saying I've been randomly chosen to win a Morley T-shirt and mug. It must be from when i bought the autographed bad horsie. It says bad horsie 2 but I think it is a typo. The shirt is a perfect fit and its greay with the morley logo and website on it. Pretty good quality. Also a black mug with the words Buy a Morley And Step On It. And the other side has a pic of a guy who kinda looks like vai playing a fender and his feet are Morley pedals.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-24-2007, 07:53 AM

Re: Random Morley thing

Wow, that's way lucky. That's like my dream, to have random surprise parcels. It's makes me feel like a little boy again, where my mum would sometimes have something waiting for me at home.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-24-2007, 02:39 PM Thread Starter

Re: Random Morley thing

hah, it was funny though because I ordered picks like the day before and I'm like wtf shipped on a sunday and in like record time? Hah, then I open it and I'm like sweetness!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode