Rich Harris, Gary Brawer and Frank Falbo - Jemsite
Off-topic / Miscellaneous Talk about miscellaneous stuff off-topic and not related to music, guitars or bands. No music, gear or anything guitar related here please.

1Likes
  • 1 Post By scarello

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 02-24-2019, 04:00 PM Thread Starter

Rich Harris, Gary Brawer and Frank Falbo

Just like with Dentists and Mechanics - when you find someone who's good, do everything you can to keep them.

Starting back in 2001, I met Rich Harris while shopping online for a JS90th - even though it was an old post that had already sold, I quickly struck up a rapport with Rich which I have to this day. He definately keeps it real and he's a great sounding board and overall resource; not just looking to make a sale - Salt of the Earth.

I most recently got to know Gary Brawer after moving to the East Bay - and more of the same - great guy!

Lastly, I got to know Frank Falbo while making a purchase from him, and lightning struck a 3rd time!

I can say I've also gotten to know some Jemsters as well with pretty much positive experiences - which is why I think Jemsite has been around as long as it has - great community and moderators.

Keep it going and feel free to share any positive feedback/experiences as well.

Steve
peromucho7 likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode