Rush and 12-21-12 - Jemsite
Off-topic / Miscellaneous Talk about miscellaneous stuff off-topic and not related to music, guitars or bands. No music, gear or anything guitar related here please.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-20-2009, 11:30 PM Thread Starter

Rush and 12-21-12

Some people have way too much time on their hands.
I left the spelling errors in on purpose.

This not only discribes in detail what La Villa Strangiato is all about, but also what Neil Peart and the world is trying to tell you (no joke)! The best way for me to prove to you what I say is true is by trying to apply/relate all messages you don't generally understand to this concept(from Ray of light by madonna, to Imagine by John Lennon, to one by U2, to "In This Moment" (american idol finalist song, not to mention all the rest of the songs on the final), all the way to ancient stories from the Summarians. Hang with me now for just a sec. longer Ready? OK then... Rush 1978 Tour Set list (exact order) -OR- (more to the point) The History of ManKind by Neil Peart (think college thesis/genus/Neil Peart)

I. Anthem (First song/Intro/thesis statement literally)
A. Ann Rynd - Illuminati advocate. Girlfriend of the head of the Illuminati @ the time of publishing
B. Ann Rand advocated rational individualism which is considered a political and ideological philosophy. (think rationaly for yourself and do not believe religions of the world).
C. Its all inside of you already. The light (its called a photon and yes, its a real thing in your body)

II. Bankok
A. Open your mind for whats comming...Self explanitory

III. By-tor and the Snowdog
A. Think By-tor as a metaphor for the human races struggle with this duality on earth, and the snowdog represents the current illuminatti (those that have ruled our planet as the elites sinse the last turn of the Galagtic Equanox (which the last galactic equanox was from Fall to WINTER). Thus we're currently in a long cold winter (snowdog). But not for too long folks, if you can read this, you will probebly be here because, brace yoursef... Neil and I believe that 21 December 2012 (21.12.12) is the time when man will break his karmic duality and finnally become one with the light and universe as we go through the...wait for it....The Photon Belt! If it sounds heavy, it's because it is relly heavy my friend. Any jaws on the ground? It gets better....
B. By(as in Bi or 2)/ Tor (as in torn apart) 1. Bytor is a metaphor for mans duality which is split currently between Love and Reason (Hemespheres)(2).
C. By-tor is actually good throughout the whole story (people just get confused when he says By-tor is the Knight of darkness. If you notice (I seriously just checked for the first time right now),Knight is spelled with a "K" in the song, not night as in night time (theres the anwser to an ancient Rush mystery for most. Bytor has always been good! Bytor is thus a Knight w/in the darkness. Thats right folks, hell on earth and we're (humans) represented by Neil as By-tor, the light, a knight (good)...So, By-tor (Good) VS Snowdog - Winter equanox (Evil). GOOD VS EVIL, right here and right now. For real. Just look at all Rush Lyrics now, and for that matter the doors (children of the sun) Sabbath (children of grave), etc, etc, etc..... Next song...

IV. Xanadu
A. By-tor, being the last of the immortals (from the last spin through the Photon Belt), looks for his homeland after the great last earth change in the "caves of Ice" (think ancient technology, crystals, etc). By the way, hes praying for the light (to come back that is).

V. Something for nothing
A. neil is trying to say that the journey is long and hard, and that you can't get something for nothing, you have to activly look (and I did...)

VI. The Trees
A. Easy, its a metaphor for us vs them (Us and Them is also about the same thing by Pink Floyd) We are the maples (humans), but the Oaks are taking up our light ( a genus metaphor for the Illuminattis coviering of the secret to the masses, thus dening us the light (Photonic energy form the sun). (sun worship) Anyone seeing this???

VII Cygnus X1 (the god of balance in Hemespheres)
A. About going into the abyss/ether/eternal in a graphic Galactic way.
B. The message is that we will ecliplse this body through the great unknown. BTW Cygnus is a real Black hole discovered in the 70's, debated by Steven Hawkin that it wasent a black hole and he placed a bet on it thinking it was an object of some sort. He paid up in 1990. It was only then proven a black hole in the 90's. Neil knew in 77 when he wrote it. Wha? Ummmmm, yes. I dare you to look it up in Wickapedia. Then look up the date of Cynus X1...Any takers yet?

VII Hemespheres
A. Honestly by now it should be completley obvious the whole song. You just now have to make the jump to its really real. Investigate....
B. If you must know, basically man becomming 1 (a perfect sphere). Ya catchen this yet? Im giving you the key people to Leanardo, Picaso (sacred geometry), Jesus, Fraud, Pink Floyd, all religions, whats going to happen in 4 years...yes.

IX Closer to the heart
Everyone has thier place. We all must do our part. still laughing? As Neil says, we'll see whos laughing last. -
Best I can,
fly by night.

X A Farewell to Kings
A. The Illuminati are "beating down the mutitudes, scoffing at the wise" (me, neil, alot of people)
B. We need to get "closer to the heart"

XI La Villa Strangato
Finally made it to the song w/ no lyrics! It does have a clear meaning though. Look at the number in the Paper (oh ya, and set list). Oh crap! Its XI. come on....As in Cygnus X-1. OMG Yes. Remember Cygnus was explained clarly as shredding the body, and becommming one with the universe/Galaxy/Infinate. If you look at the progression up to this point in the paper/setlist, you'll notice that it is anwsering the question, what happens after we take care of the kings (bloody revolt against Bush), well, heres your anwser. And just to prove it, its liteerally maked XI (the 11th song in the setlist) (cygnus). Anyone shaking thier head in disbelief yet? If you get this, you should be pretty freaked @ this point.

XII 2112
Do I need to say anything? Tough! Not going to happen, all you have to do now is listen.
Note on the following song after 2112, "The Twilight Zone" (not in 78 set list). You have the key now, go unlock the door kid (Twilight Zone, 1st song 2nd side immediatlly proceeding 2112.) Common....He's saying welcome to our little secret we both now understand, and you're going down the biggest, craziest rabbit hole you have ever been down in any lifetime ever, PERIOD. Can anybody see any way this could not be as I say? You're crazier than I am then. So then you may ask, how can we achieve this task of evolution/ Revolution for real? XII Bastille Day A. Again, like everything, a real episode in history. The French Revolution. He's saying Revolt when the time is right, and don't stick you're head in the sand around...this very time and moment your reading this. If this is all new to you, I challenge you to think of anything remotely close that fits absolutly everything he writes...And hes presented it in thesis form in chronological order live to the masses - I love Rush. Period. I cried when I got all this. It hit me hard. I don't care if you laugh, its what alot of people believe including myself. So, how do we win the Revolution?

XIV. Working Man
A. Thats right, the everyday working class joe. (Tom Saywer, Digital man,etc...) Thats how we get it done, through good ole hard work (like what Im doing right now). So how can the everyday man achieve this?

XV In the Mood
A. Thats right, get in the right frame of mind, clear those chakras, quit smoking (I did emmediatly, no kidding, I feel great)and most importantly, find your soul mate. Or...Your other half. It will help in the transition according to basiicaly everyone that talkis about these things. Makes sense though, literally become 1. Also solves that little problem of duality (ever wonder what the mona lisa is? Leanardo as a man and woman, a perfect sphere of humanity) thats what its about and thats why hes laughing right at you! Who knows whats really going to happen when DNA mutates (look it up, its occuring to all sea life right this very second). mutations all over the globe.

XV Drum Solo (conclusion)
A. Its signifigant to note that there are no words (sybolic of the comming age). As far as I know, there has never been a drum solo to close a show other than this tour. Just pure rythem (and light), where were going. Its kick ass and powereful and perfect...Just like a Neil Peart drum solo. If you are still unable to see this, your just in denial. Seriously. If you do see it, you'll be suprised at everything that will now relate directly. All Art, Music, and Science point directly to this time and this classic struggle. Its just alot more real than people realize. If I have helped just one person see the light (Photon), this has been well worth it. Don't cover your eyes to the obvious people, like Neil says "ya got nothin to fear but fear itself". Wake up now....Its beautiful when you do, you will bloom like a rose my friend w/ no fear what-so-ever. I promise. Just the opposite of controlling religions. Freedom VS Control. Good VS Evil The Bigest event in all of human history. The Revolution will not be televised people.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-21-2009, 10:59 PM

Re: Rush and 12-21-12

Where did you get that little gem?
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-21-2009, 11:10 PM

ok this is good and all, and i'm as big of a rush fan as the next guy, but seriously, is there a video?
post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-21-2009, 11:18 PM Thread Starter

A conspiracy nut/Rush fan emailed it to me.
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-22-2009, 02:00 AM

Wink Re: Rush and 12-21-12

Funny , and because it was felt that this guy has to much time on his hands it was neglected that we don't.
crack kills! kids

Last edited by Robstar; 01-22-2009 at 02:02 AM. Reason: cant spell
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-22-2009, 06:59 AM

It will be interesting to read some of these conspiracy web sites on 12-22-12.
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-22-2009, 10:09 AM

I have lost hope for mankind...

Except for Hooters girls. They will remain consistently worthy.
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-22-2009, 10:30 PM

Reviews: 1

What...

...the heck...

...was all that?

???????????????
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-23-2009, 08:51 AM

Oh wow, now it all makes sense. And here I was, just listening to Rush and enjoying their music, when all along they were galactic prophets with insights into the very nature of humanity, and I had no idea.

I wonder what insights into our future their other albums hold?

If he sends you any more pearls of wisdom like that, please post 'em cid.

Rock on!
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-23-2009, 10:27 PM

I now understand quantum physics!

*It should be noted, that I understand quantum physics because I am, in fact, taking a course in quantum physics, not because of some crazed fan note butchering one of the greatest- nay, the greatest prog rock bands of all time by trying to overanalyze their music.*

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode