School = KILLIN' ME!! - Jemsite
Off-topic / Miscellaneous Talk about miscellaneous stuff off-topic and not related to music, guitars or bands. No music, gear or anything guitar related here please.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 31 (permalink) Old 10-25-2006, 09:29 PM Thread Starter

Post School = KILLIN' ME!!

Dudes.. I miss Jemsite a lot. JAS, I know. ...I know. I've spent MY WHOLE LIFE doing homework for the past month or so! Like... the last part of September and this ENTIRE month, I've woken up at 4:30, gone to school, come home at either 4:00 or 6:15 (depending on if I had to stay after for Honor Society, Student Council, guitar rehearsal, etc..)... When I wake up, my eyes are BLOODSHOT! Luckily, the THIRTEEN HOURS I spent on my history video *most likely* were WORTH IT!

Anyways.. I don't even WANT to look at my average daily posts..
I will NEVER catch up to Rich!!

Hm.. I miss you guys.
I feel out o' the loop!

~ Katrina
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 31 (permalink) Old 10-25-2006, 09:34 PM

Re: School = KILLIN' ME!!

Stick with it Katrina. Get that education and maybe instead of growing up to just play the guitar, you can grow up to own your own guitar related business.
post #3 of 31 (permalink) Old 10-25-2006, 09:36 PM Thread Starter

Well... my mom has been talking to me about music therapy.... Where you get paid big bucks to pay while patients get chemotherapy, etc.... Might be interesting.

It'd be a great way to help people, make money, AND do the thing that you love most in the world!

~ Katrina
post #4 of 31 (permalink) Old 10-25-2006, 09:42 PM

Don't worry, you'll have your posts soon enough. Just get your schooling now so you don't end up doing construction 40 hours a week, teaching on weekends and still having to make time for school, like certain heroes do.
post #5 of 31 (permalink) Old 10-25-2006, 09:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katrina View Post
Dudes.. I miss Jemsite a lot. JAS, I know. ...I know. I've spent MY WHOLE LIFE doing homework for the past month or so! Like... the last part of September and this ENTIRE month, I've woken up at 4:30, gone to school, come home at either 4:00 or 6:15 (depending on if I had to stay after for Honor Society, Student Council, guitar rehearsal, etc..)... When I wake up, my eyes are BLOODSHOT! Luckily, the THIRTEEN HOURS I spent on my history video *most likely* were WORTH IT!

Anyways.. I don't even WANT to look at my average daily posts..
I will NEVER catch up to Rich!!

Hm.. I miss you guys.
I feel out o' the loop!

~ Katrina
I feel you're pain Katrina. I hate school too. Waking up in the morning knowing that you have to go to school is the worst feeling. I hate it!
post #6 of 31 (permalink) Old 10-25-2006, 09:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by guitarman13 View Post
I feel you're pain Katrina. I hate school too. Waking up in the morning knowing that you have to go to school is the worst feeling. I hate it!
Believe me, that's a feeling you will miss one day.
post #7 of 31 (permalink) Old 10-25-2006, 09:58 PM

Red Bull has alot of caffine, plus it comes in a cool can. Drink it for breakfast lunch and dinner and I'm sure you'll be back to your normal self, probably even better! I actually know people how do this.
post #8 of 31 (permalink) Old 10-25-2006, 10:58 PM

Study first Kat, Don't hate school, I used to hate school and now I wanted to get back to school
post #9 of 31 (permalink) Old 10-26-2006, 03:51 AM

Waking up at 04:30 all the time sounds like a greuling schedule!

Hang in there, Katrina!

By the way, what does 'JAS' mean? And that history video sounds interesting... Any chance of you posting that thing in the future?

Kind regards,
Myst and rain
post #10 of 31 (permalink) Old 10-26-2006, 08:28 AM Thread Starter

Smile Re: School = KILLIN' ME!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by guitarman13 View Post
I don't hate it... I love my school with an undying, fiery passion in my soul. However, the lack of sleep ... isn't so great.

~ Katrina
post #11 of 31 (permalink) Old 10-26-2006, 08:29 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.Thep View Post
Red Bull has alot of caffine, plus it comes in a cool can. Drink it for breakfast lunch and dinner and I'm sure you'll be back to your normal self, probably even better! I actually know people how do this.
There are a few things I'm trying to see how long I can go without, and energy drinks are one of them. I've NEVER had an energy drink - NEVER! It's on my list of things to avoid....

~ Katrina
post #12 of 31 (permalink) Old 10-26-2006, 08:30 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myst and rain View Post

By the way, what does 'JAS' mean? And that history video sounds interesting... Any chance of you posting that thing in the future?

Kind regards,
Myst and rain
Umm... JAS = Jemsite Addiction Syndrome.

I will try to get the history video up soon... I'll let you know when it's done.

~ Katrina
post #13 of 31 (permalink) Old 10-26-2006, 08:37 AM

Katrina, hang in there. I hated school too, I just used to think about guitars and music all day (which I still do). Unfortunately school/studies are very important, so good luck
post #14 of 31 (permalink) Old 10-26-2006, 08:48 AM
Contributor

Reviews: 1

Listen to these guys-
Now is the time in your life for school above anything else.
Hard to believe, but I promise you'll have plenty of time in the future for Jemsite. right now concentrate and do 'good'......it will affect your future more than you know right now.....

This may make you feel better:

FIRST college was 1976-78- piano major
SECOND college was 1990 -cullinary institute
THIRD college-2001-2001- American School of Piano Restoration

You never stop learning....ever....so live it, learn it, love it. ;^)

Deep words of wisdom for Katrina,

-jemaholic
post #15 of 31 (permalink) Old 10-26-2006, 08:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.Thep View Post
mmm... slurrp... Red Bull!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode