Sopranos episode 620 - Jemsite
Off-topic / Miscellaneous Talk about miscellaneous stuff off-topic and not related to music, guitars or bands. No music, gear or anything guitar related here please.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-04-2007, 10:26 AM Thread Starter

Reviews: 25
Sopranos episode 620

Anyone caught the sopranos ep20. was hardcore.
can't believe they got silvio. I love his character and his a great muso also.

Next weeks episodes gona be a bloodbath.

I can't wait

and I can't believe that its finished forever.

There was talk a few years ago about a movie, but it looks as if thats not gona happen, the way the story has gone in season 6....

oh well
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-05-2007, 09:30 AM

Reviews: 1
Re: Sopranos episode 620

Very intense!
The other thing that surprised me was they hit Bobby in the train shop.
It would seem to me that part of his life wouldn't be as well known as say Phil's liaison with his mistress on Friday nights (ooops) I heard on the radio yesterday that 3 different endings were filmed, so no one knows which one is the real ending. It does suck that the show is ending, I think that this has to be one of the most entertaining and enthralling series aired to date, by anyone.
post #3 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-05-2007, 09:58 AM

The first thing I thought when I saw Syl get shot was Bruce Springsteen is going to be pissed off!

Last edited by Moibanez; 06-05-2007 at 10:05 AM.
post #4 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-05-2007, 12:05 PM

I thought it was finished forever a few years ago and they brought it back.
post #5 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-05-2007, 12:22 PM

There went my theory of Sil taking over, lol.
post #6 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-05-2007, 12:24 PM

Silvio is in a coma, who knows how things might work out?
post #7 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-05-2007, 02:03 PM

With AJ being all messed up maybe he is gonna pop Tony.
AJ's role over the last several episodes has become more prominant.

Scenario: Tony and Pauly come back from a successful hit on Phil, Tony walks into his house and BAMO!!!!! AJ kills him.

OR

Pauly is gonna turn against Tony and set him up for a hit.
post #8 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-05-2007, 02:38 PM

Ok Junior escapes the mental ward has an affair with Bobbys mourning wife, Tony's sis. Kills Tony and gets A.J. to take over the role of his right hand man. Tony's wife hooks up with Furio and moves to Italy.
post #9 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-05-2007, 02:45 PM
Vendor

After Tony gets wacked, Meadow uses her feminine charms to get to the NY bosses and kills them all to avenge the Soprano name, taking over BOTH families. Just before the credits roll she helps her weak a$$ pu$$y brother AJ commit "suicide" to solidify her position.
post #10 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-06-2007, 08:37 AM

I think Tony's going to flip and turn states. Just my thinking, lol. No one would expect it. It's a way to end it, lol.
post #11 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-06-2007, 10:06 AM

That actually doesn't seem like an impossibility. He and the Fed talk just enough to keep their relationship up to date. It would be less than expected, that's for sure. Tony & the family end up going Witness Relocation Program.

Of course the main problem with that is the amount of hypocrisy of Tony turning state's evidence after the number of people that he whacked or had whacked for that very thing.
post #12 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-10-2007, 10:14 PM

The ending to the finale sucked!
post #13 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-11-2007, 07:41 AM

The finale was disappointing. The only interesting part was Phil getting his head run over at the gas station.

One thing I have to say is, I have never tried analyzing the lyrics to a Journey song until after last night. "Don't stop believing...." LOL

What did David Chase mean by this?
post #14 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-11-2007, 09:24 AM
site founder 0% owner

i'm sure it will get alot of backlash but i thought that was a great, if not perfect ending to a brilliant series. i mean what more do you want then to live the last few minutes of the show AS the main character (you were as paranoid as him during the diner scene as all his stereotypes and such infiltrated your mind - italian going to the bathroom, black kids just eating, guy wearing the hat). the fade out was the iciing on the cake -- did my DVR konk out? i can see people cursing at their TV LOL.

the entire episode i bet people were checking their watch to see how long left and if tony lives.

i don't know exactly why he choose that particular song other than it fits the genre he and Carmella would have listened to in their younger days and also one that would be in a juke box at that diner. it's sort of an uplifting song fitting for Tony having won the war vs NY, yet still being a victim of himself and upbringing if not losing that one. You also have to give Chase credit for not making Tony a hero or victim here, but continuing the same old stuff, for example medicating AJ with bling and a new car. LOL... glen
post #15 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-11-2007, 09:35 AM

Thats funny you mentioned that Glen. I thought it was just me being paranoid. I felt very nervous at the end. I don't know why, it was very different from watching a movie and waiting for something bad. It was a strange feeling. I asked my wife if it was me or the show I guess they did do a good job. They sure got me worked up.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Similar Searches

People searched for this, also searched for these:

frankenstrat eye hooks
frankenstrat eye hooks
evh guitar strap eye hooks

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode