A Special Thanks to Jemsite and its Friends - Jemsite
Off-topic / Miscellaneous Talk about miscellaneous stuff off-topic and not related to music, guitars or bands. No music, gear or anything guitar related here please.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 91 (permalink) Old 09-14-2006, 04:18 PM Thread Starter

A Special Thanks to Jemsite and its Friends

I would like to start a thread where we could post something positive about this place and the people involved.

Feel free to thank anyone you want and a reason why.

Ill go first as usual..

First and fore most I would like to thank Glen, and our sponsers. With out them we wouldnt have this forum. Thank you guys we appreciate all you do for us.

I would like to thank EddieUV777 for being a person who randomly aimed me one day, to a person I would like to consider a good friend. We talk almost everyday and even though our ages are dramatically different one thing we share a common interest in is music, and trading gear LOL

I would like to thank FrankFalbo he has helped me out more times than anyone on this site. He is very well respected by me for his knowledge of guitars and pickups. Thanks Frank.. Especially for the trades we did. He is my main pickup man.

I would also like to thank all of you on this board for the good times had by all and the knowledge and helpfullness of everyone. You all make this a site I want to continue to visit and will always keep that spark of fire lit on the guitar.

Thanks
Brett
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 91 (permalink) Old 09-14-2006, 04:23 PM

Re: A Special Thanks to Jemsite and its Friends

I'd like to thank Ibanezcollector who I am like in soo many ways thanks to our love of trading instruments and being so undecided at times !!!
post #3 of 91 (permalink) Old 09-14-2006, 07:32 PM

I would like to thank Glen, who, without him, we'd never have MET!

I'd like to thank Gilk420 for being absolutely fantastic in protecting America!

Jim777 is pretty awesome... You know how kings were noble? For some reason he strikes me as noble, also!

I love Jem#5150 (Brandon, duh!!) who's been my best friend for three years!

I'd LOVE to thank Via7or7Die (also named Brandon) for giving me the best weekend of my life, and showing me how strong he is ... How to get through the tough stuff... For giving me faith in good people!!

I .. um... I really like JJEMMER777.... He has a totally innocent (well.. MOST of the time) a totally innocent perspective on things. When I first joined Jemsite, he was one of the people who really got me hooked.... He also, like Vai7or7Die, has given me the faith in goodness of people! He .. I don't know. It's freaky how well you can connect with someone you've ONLY ever met online, you know? Not to mention that picture of him in the "Men Lifting Heavy Objects Videos" thread just about gave me a heart attack....

mi2tom, you are SOO awesome and friendly, and I continously look forward to seeing what you post!

Eggy/Ben, you.. SHRED!! I like seeing your outlook on everything!

There are tons of other people, but.. I have homework to do!!

I'll have to come back to this!

~ Katrina
post #4 of 91 (permalink) Old 09-14-2006, 07:52 PM

I'd like to post in here, as there are many many cool people that I really enjoy communicating with, however I am kind of a jerk and unless I can post something sarcastic I don't think I should post at all. I like seeing IC's projects and there are lots of helpful people here with very little gear ego.
It's also cool the way there aren't a million "What's the difference beween RGXX and RGYY, Jem X and Jem Y, and so on.
Damn, I posted and wasn't a jerk.....well, don't get used to it.
post #5 of 91 (permalink) Old 09-14-2006, 08:01 PM

Wow.....there is a first (and last) time for everything, elcid

There are WAY too many totally cool people here to just single a few out. Not possible.

Sooo.....I'd like to THANK YOU ALL for making this such a cool community

Even the jerk-wads (you know who you are )

You all are some VERY knowledgeable folks

Honorable mention -

Glen - cuz without him we aren't here.
Rich - for all his efforts and the total PIA he had to go though with my Vrmr. Plus dealing with my "mile high humor"

Lastly......

I'm far from innocent
post #6 of 91 (permalink) Old 09-14-2006, 08:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJEMMER777 View Post
Wow.....there is a first (and last) time for everything elcid

Glen - cuz without him we aren't here.
Rich - for all his efforts nad the PIA he had to go though with my Vrmr. Plus dealing with my "mile high humor"

Can I be thanked for my nad too?
post #7 of 91 (permalink) Old 09-14-2006, 10:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJEMMER777 View Post

Lastly......

I'm far from innocent

I wouldn't know....

hee hee heee.....!!!!

~ Your Ladybird!
post #8 of 91 (permalink) Old 09-14-2006, 11:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elcid View Post
I like seeing IC's projects

+1!!!!!
post #9 of 91 (permalink) Old 09-14-2006, 11:55 PM

+2
post #10 of 91 (permalink) Old 09-15-2006, 01:30 AM

I would like to thank Glen for this awesome site and for being an awesome and fair administrator

I would like to thank Jim777 and JimJemmer for doing a great job here as a moderator and special thanks to Jimjemmer for being a good friend

I would love to thank shawn for his kindness and understanding and special thanks to Dr Andre for helping me all the time from the first day me being here!!!

I would love to thank Kat for being such an awesome woman!!! and a good friend of course. And study hard as well

I would love to thank frankfalbo for the backstop he sold me and looking forward to do business with him again

And special thanks to Dee, I think you're a cool guy

And mostly I would love to thank all the jemsiters here for making this great forum one of the best place on earth

And I would love to thank god for everything he gave me

Last edited by mi2tom; 09-15-2006 at 02:32 AM.
post #11 of 91 (permalink) Old 09-15-2006, 02:49 AM

Everyone pretty much! But especially Rich for his amazing website and contributions to this forum.
post #12 of 91 (permalink) Old 09-16-2006, 01:04 PM

for me, all who make jemsite possible. glen, rich, jim, jim777(sorry i don't know your name. ) and steve vai. when i found this site, i sort of blossomed into the guitar player i've become. all these good people influenced me in a way that they will never know. but mostly, they convinced me to purchase an ibanez. lol. plus all the music that people like shawn, and ben create just plain inspire me to be better all together. thanks everyone.
post #13 of 91 (permalink) Old 09-16-2006, 04:25 PM

Also, Paul R is totally awesome! I forgot to add him the first time..

~ Katrina
post #14 of 91 (permalink) Old 09-16-2006, 06:12 PM

Well,this thread sounds sucky But i think it's a cool idea so here goes

Glen (obviously) for the site and also putting up with all of our crap!! He must feel like that rolling eyes smiley EVERY DAY

Rich for his vast knowledge and taking the time to answer questions (often over and over and over etc etc!!!!)

Eggy,for being an inspiration musically.Keep the clips coming bro,they are more enjoyable to me than most of the big name shredders clips that get put up.For real.If i could ever be half as good as you,i'd still be 10 times better than i am now.

Elcid,for his incredibly sharp/quick humour.It's good to laugh,and you've given me plenty mate

JJEMMER777, for being an open minded,easy going dude,even if ya did seem shocked i'm old

Gilk 420,you just come across as having your head screwed on right,and very open minded without judging people with no reason.Shame our paths didn't cross in Amsterdam.

Ibanez249,cool dude (and dedicated pepper spray tester )

That'll do for now,but thanks to every one.Many cool people here.Even the arguments can be fun
post #15 of 91 (permalink) Old 09-16-2006, 07:46 PM

A few quick shout outs:

First off glen for doing his job and doing it well He's a tough, but fair moderator, and I know jemsite would never run like the well-oiled machine it is without him.

JJEMMER, aka the notorious J.I.M., for being just a general cool dude and helping me kick my addiction to lemon oil

Gilk, a total down to earth guy

Rich and his huge amount of expertise and patience

IbanezCollector for putting up this thread

Drew and mi2tom, I loved your playing, totally ready to hear more of it in the future guys...post more!

The Las Vegas crew (you know who you are...Brandon n Friends), love to have you guys come up to NYC so we could chill and jam

Raglor for hooking me up with my first tube amp...love my mesa!

Jim777 for being an awesome classifieds watchdog, and for being ready to lend a hand without a second thought

Thanks to everybody for creating such a great community

Tags
acoustic guitar , frank falbo , local music store , music store , sam ash , steve vai , tube amp

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode