Static Electricity in my car.
I've a hell of an annoying problem with my car.
Its a 2000 Honda CRV, with the cloth seats.
Lately, EVERY TIME I get out of the damn thing and touch the any metal on the outside of the car, I get a pretty good static electricity zap. It usually scares me because I'm not paying attention or expecting it, or I dread shutting the car door, not looking forward to the annoying shock when I touch the door.
Its just like the scene in "Office Space", where Peter walks up to the door of his office, where the doorknob shocks him every day, and he knows its going to shock him, and he hesitates, but then grabs it because he knows they'res no getting around it.
Same thing, but instead of the doorknob, its my Honda.
It usually only happens in MY car, and it only happens to ME. My buddies hop in and out and will never get shocked.
Does anyone know what may be causing this? Its starting to drive me nuts.