Steve's corner - Jemsite
Off-topic / Miscellaneous Talk about miscellaneous stuff off-topic and not related to music, guitars or bands. No music, gear or anything guitar related here please.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-23-2009, 11:36 AM Thread Starter

Steve's corner

....for weird things i notice...documented with iphone at the local store. the first post to this random oddity.... and by the way, feel free to post your own.

So I was at a store last night to pickup a little ice pack for our son Luke (he's ok, took a little bang on the coffee table) and I saw this. A little first aid kit in a box. on the front there is a photo of some cloudy sky with a sign that says...evacuation route! Where are you driving that has signs like that which involve first aid kits? Some post apocalyptic zombie - ridden world?! The marketing is not right. It should reach families. Maybe parents at a park smiling as they put a bandage on the child (painting the perfect family...gag) but not the.... Get the hell out of town NOW...RUN FOR YOUR LIVES! Follow this evacuation route!!! If you were to use that marketing approach, as they did, I suppose a zombie or two airbrushed in the corner would really add to it. I may add that...
Steve

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-23-2009, 11:52 AM

Reviews: 21
Re: Steve's corner

PLUS it's on clearance at Target!
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-23-2009, 02:48 PM Thread Starter

Talking Re: Steve's corner

awesome. nice catch

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode