YOUR AGE BY Chocolate MATH
This is pretty wild how it works!
It takes less than a minute so work this out as you read. This is one of those waste of time kinda things, but it's fun with numbers.
1. First of all, pick the number of times a week that you would like to have chocolate (more than once but less than 10)
2. Multiply this number by 2 (just to be bold)
3. Add 5
4. Multiply it by 50 -- I'll wait while you get the calculator
5. If you have already had your birthday this year add 1756.... If you haven't, add 1755.
6. Now subtract the four digit year that you were born. You should have a three digit number..... The first digit of this, was your original number (i..e., how many times you want to have chocolate each week). The next two numbers are:
YOUR AGE! (Oh YES, it is!!!!!)