Transformers - Revenge of the Fallen - Jemsite
Off-topic / Miscellaneous Talk about miscellaneous stuff off-topic and not related to music, guitars or bands. No music, gear or anything guitar related here please.

 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-03-2009, 04:50 AM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Perth, Australia
Posts: 730
Reviews: 1
Transformers - Revenge of the Fallen

Okay folks, by now there's been plenty of opportunity to see Transformers - Revenge of the Fallen, and now it's time to see what you thought of it, so this thread is divided into 3 questions.

1. What do you think of the new Transformers movie? Opinions? Praises? Disappointments? Suggestions? Interesting noticings (if that's a word).

2. Who's your favourite Transformer character (Autobots or Decepticons) and why? (no humans or pretenders allowed otherwise everyone's gonna be saying Mikaela Banes or Alice )

3. This one's for a mini story I'm writing... Does anyone have any good ideas for Transformers names? (please specify if your idea is for Autobot or Decepticon in particular).

Thanks!

Let the reviews roll in!
Pursuit is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-03-2009, 07:31 AM
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: South Jordan, UT
Posts: 183
Re: Transformers - Revenge of the Fallen

Oof, what a bad movie. Just in one sentence: None of the charm or humor of the first movie; just a bloated, big-budget movie.
Xavier 7 is offline  
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-03-2009, 03:18 PM
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Houston,Texas
Posts: 215
Re: Transformers - Revenge of the Fallen

It was cool i like it. It was funny and the transformers always kick ass. some don't like it but their transformers for crying outloud! LOL
Robstar is offline  
post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-04-2009, 03:28 AM
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
Posts: 592
Re: Transformers - Revenge of the Fallen

Haha my lady friend apologised to me on the way home for not being as hot as Megan Fox
scotte_za is offline  
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-04-2009, 11:30 AM
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: nicosia
Posts: 281
Re: Transformers - Revenge of the Fallen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pursuit View Post
Okay folks, by now there's been plenty of opportunity to see Transformers - Revenge of the Fallen, and now it's time to see what you thought of it, so this thread is divided into 3 questions.

1. What do you think of the new Transformers movie? Opinions? Praises? Disappointments? Suggestions? Interesting noticings (if that's a word).

2. Who's your favourite Transformer character (Autobots or Decepticons) and why? (no humans or pretenders allowed otherwise everyone's gonna be saying Mikaela Banes or Alice )

3. This one's for a mini story I'm writing... Does anyone have any good ideas for Transformers names? (please specify if your idea is for Autobot or Decepticon in particular).

Thanks!

Let the reviews roll in!

different from the old episodes...it was very awesome man! i saw it 3 times! in 3 days! lot of action and nice graphics!

cheers!
g.milko is offline  
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-04-2009, 11:40 AM
Moderator
 
jim777's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Blackwood, NJ
Posts: 9,596
Re: Transformers - Revenge of the Fallen

I didn't think it was as good as the first one, it was ok, but the first one was clearly better in my opinion.
jim777 is offline  
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-04-2009, 11:56 AM
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Florida
Posts: 1,270
Reviews: 16
Re: Transformers - Revenge of the Fallen


I thought it was awesome. I couldn't believe it was as long as it was. I figured it was going to have alot of down time, but it was action packed the whole time.

I read the bad reviews from the critics and I have to say I wonder what movie they watched. I have a feeling that they have something against Michael Bay.

My favorite characters were the twin Autobots. I don't remember their names.

As for a new character, I wish they would've included Brawn. Brawn was in every episode of the original. Why can't they bring Brawn into the mix? They brought Bumble Bee.

courtney2018 is offline  
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-04-2009, 02:19 PM
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: nicosia
Posts: 281
Re: Transformers - Revenge of the Fallen

Quote:
Originally Posted by courtney2018 View Post

I thought it was awesome. I couldn't believe it was as long as it was. I figured it was going to have alot of down time, but it was action packed the whole time.

I read the bad reviews from the critics and I have to say I wonder what movie they watched. I have a feeling that they have something against Michael Bay.


agree dude!
g.milko is offline  
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-05-2009, 04:06 AM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Perth, Australia
Posts: 730
Reviews: 1
Re: Transformers - Revenge of the Fallen

Quote:
Originally Posted by courtney2018 View Post
As for a new character, I wish they would've included Brawn. Brawn was in every episode of the original. Why can't they bring Brawn into the mix? They brought Bumble Bee.
There was a Decepticon tank in the first movie who was supposed to be called Brawl. Is that who you mean?
(he was accidentally named Devastator, but that name was for the constructicon from the new movie)


Quote:
Originally Posted by courtney2018 View Post
My favorite characters were the twin Autobots. I don't remember their names.
Skids (the green Chevrolet Beat) and Mudflap (the red Chevrolet Trax). They were pretty funny!

(wow I'm starting to realise I'm a big fan of this movie lol)

Last edited by Pursuit; 08-05-2009 at 04:07 AM. Reason: spelling errors
Pursuit is offline  
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-05-2009, 04:15 AM
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Vic, Australia
Posts: 940
Reviews: 4
Re: Transformers - Revenge of the Fallen

I havn't seen it and I don't have my hopes up after the big let down that the dark knight was. Sequels are stupid sometimes.
prydogga is offline  
post #11 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-10-2009, 03:03 PM
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Colombia
Posts: 98
Re: Transformers - Revenge of the Fallen

you mean Batman..the dark knight? thats one of my fav superhero movies....i really liked as much as the batman begins if not more.
rublalup is offline  
Reply

Tags
fallen , movie , rating , revenge , transformers

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).



Email Address:
OR

Log-in










 
Similar Searches

People searched for this, also searched for these:

Who makes Peavey Transformers
who died on transformers

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
karma, revenge, justice... hah! DJR Off-topic / Miscellaneous 3 01-26-2009 10:14 AM
Revenge on Telemarketers Distantshore Off-topic / Miscellaneous 30 12-07-2007 05:26 PM
Power transformers TequilaKing Gear, Equipment, Recording & Off Topic 5 11-17-2007 10:30 AM
New Transformers Movie LonePhantom Off-topic / Miscellaneous 59 07-12-2007 03:20 AM
OMG! LMAO! Revenge on telemarketers taracatac Off-topic / Miscellaneous 11 10-18-2006 05:42 AM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome