Ibanez JEM Forum banner

The ultimate deer blind.

15K views 18 replies 13 participants last post by  Darin 
#1 ·
Someone forwarded these to me at work today. This is the way to hunt.

See less See more
#11 ·
The singer in my band hunts, ALOT. He trys to tell me about his hunting exploits. But he knows I'm clearly unimpressed when a man spends thousands of dollars on the latest tech, hides 20 feet up in a tree in a camo tree stand, uses doe sent, buck calls, stores his clothes in a zip lock bag etc.... to out smart a deer, so he can shoot it from 20 yards.

I told him when he chases down the deer and kills it with his bare hands in a fair fight. Then I'll be impressed. All that hiding sneaking cheating hunting business? More than silly. Fake.

#14 ·
uses doe scent.
Ahhhh..... nothing like the fresh sent of "o-da-deer-piss" in the morning! :lol:

That not the kinda female scent I'm lookin to get on me that early in the morning anyway! :lol:

Sargent Rockhard is usually up hunting before me anyway..... at least that's what I tell the wife. He's got a head of his own and does what he wants.

Anyway..... why not just roll in some deer sh!t also. Or use it for deodorant stick! ;)

#16 ·
In parts of Texas there are people who will go aroung breaking into camps.

Also in South Texas some illegals will break into camps to get out of the sun and to find shelter.

This would be a great place to find shelter.

But I agree with JJemmer, I think its also a refuge from the wife.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.